Confused

D_Lanteglos Gonad

Account Disabled
Media
I'm twenty, I've been with three guys. But last night i met the most amazing guy ever. We were both looking for someone to fool around with, friends with benefits was all it was to be. But once we got to know each other as we lay in bed and talked, i think it became more. Last night just felt weird, he told me he liked me and for some odd reason i think i liked him too. To be completely honest, i feel disgusted with myself after i sleep with a guy. Now i cant stop think about him and if I'm ever going to see him again.
What do i do??!!

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
somehow, I'm missing the confusion, given that you're describing yourself as 99% gay ... if you feel disgusted having sex, make him a close and loving friend without the benefits

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i'd have the same problem if i was in your shoes, maybe someone can give both of us the answer:cool:

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm twenty, I've been with three guys. But last night i met the most amazing guy ever. We were both looking for someone to fool around with, friends with benefits was all it was to be. But once we got to know each other as we lay in bed and talked, i think it became more. Last night just felt weird, he told me he liked me and for some odd reason i think i liked him too. To be completely honest, i feel disgusted with myself after i sleep with a guy. Now i cant stop think about him and if I'm ever going to see him again.
What do i do??!!

All this after 24 hours? Take it slow and easy cowtownguy (Fort Woth?)

prelude48

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
it sounds to me your not really comfortable with yourself, take things slow and dont worry about what you feel at that moment, keep note of it and when you get some time sit back and look at the big picture and then see how you feel. I never felt that great about fooling around with my first guy but i have only been with one, it took me a long time to really get to know myself and relize that this is what i wanted and what i liked. You say your 50-50 so thats why i say this, focus on yourself and how you feel and take some time to see what you wanna do. i have been with my bf for just over 4 years. I hope this helped or im way off base.

good luck

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ive never felt this way about a guy before! I've grown up being told this is wrong but last night didn't feel wrong.
Well then, you have your answer, don't you?

As long as nobody's hurting anybody else, don't let anybody tell you your feelings are wrong.

An it harm none, do what thou wilt.

SpitFireWheels

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ive never felt this way about a guy before! I've grown up being told this is wrong but last night didn't feel wrong.

It's not wrong. It's not wrong at all. People may say it's wrong but those people are just close-minded fools and don't actually get it. If it feels right and natural for you then go with your gut and your heart and you'll figure it out eventually. If you really like him go for it and tell everyone else to F off :)

*That was the cheesiest thing I've ever said*

D_Lanteglos Gonad

Account Disabled
Media
Its easier said than done... I think he feels the same way, but i don't want to be the one to call him first. I don't want to seem creepy or anything. I just really want to know if he feels the same way, or am i just a fool and think he does. I'll just see if he bothers to call or talk to me. But i thank you all for your input, i really appreciate it. Thanks again guys!

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Confused
What do i do??!!

AND

Its easier said than done... I think he feels the same way, but i don't want to be the one to call him first. I don't want to seem creepy or anything. I just really want to know if he feels the same way, or am i just a fool and think he does. I'll just see if he bothers to call or talk to me. But i thank you all for your input, i really appreciate it. Thanks again guys!

Hey cowtownguy

Well, my friend...congratulations and welcome to the real world! And to that wonderful "first real good feeling" for another man, and about being with another man.
You said that you had been with 3 other guys before, but always felt bad about it afterwards. Were you feeling bad afterwards, because you had been with them and what the two of you had done, or..was it instead,
that you felt uneasy because you were afraid that others would find out that you had enjoyed being with a man...in that way...(shame shame)...
and were not living up to others stupid standards?

I believe it was probably the latter. We all, especially if we are brought up in an atmosphere of strick fundamentalism, bigotry and intoerance, and are programed to act like lemmings and follow blindly without thinking, only doing what we are taught and told how to act. This thinking is changing fast these days and in my lifetime I know that attitudes will change. People should be able to feel for, or love, anyone they so chose. I believe that with my whole heart!

I am not saying, that because you have been with a man and have feelings for him that this makes you Gay, or that you are even BI for that matter. I absolutely hate lables! I have known that I was BI since I was under the age of 12, have enjoyed relationships with both male and female, had a very satisfying marriage and am a father,and am in a LTR with a wonderful man ...I have never let the ideas of others keep me from listening to my heart...that is the important sex organ in the human. If you want to meet with this man again, then do....and don't worry about whether you are Gay or not. Let you heart determine your desires.

You found that you enjoyed being with him and you believe that he felt the same way...so if you both hold back for the other to make the first move you might be missing something beautiful. Bite the bullet and contact him and tell him that you just wanted to tell him that you enjoyed being with him, and that you hope that you can get together again, sometime....maybe suggest a movie, lunch, a concert, or a sports event...it doesn't make any difference what it is. Then, if he is actually interested, as you believe, he will let you know. No harm done. But, maybe you will find him also interested, but also shy about contacting you...just think, you might have found your life partner. Maybe not...maybe it will be a girl...who knows. But, don't flub this by acting shy... Take the bull by the horns and contact him...NOW!
Don't wait and let the possibility slip away!!! GO MAN, GO!

Good Luck

Witlof

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think there might be something else going on here. You don't say how many girls you've been with or how serious you've got with them, but it seems to me like you're in love. Leaving aside the same-sex stuff, have you ever felt like this about a girl? Worrying if you should call her? Wondering if she thinks as much of you as you think of her?
If you haven't experienced it before, love can be a pretty amazing but scary thing. It's exhilirating and you can feel like life has suddenly become completely different. My advice: grasp it with both hands and throw yourself into it! The worst that can happen is that he doesn't feel the same way. The best that can happen is that it's the best thing that can happen. Don't die wondering.
Good luck with it.

D_Lanteglos Gonad

Account Disabled
Media
Thanks guys, And I've only been with three girls as well, and everyone i have slept with i have dated. He was the first person I've been with that was random. And i did call him last night, he said he liked me but not sure if he was comfortable dating a guy. We talked till four in the morning, but not quite sure when ill see him again. Hopefully things will get better...

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks guys, And I've only been with three girls as well, and everyone i have slept with i have dated. He was the first person I've been with that was random. And i did call him last night, he said he liked me but not sure if he was comfortable dating a guy. We talked till four in the morning, but not quite sure when ill see him again. Hopefully things will get better...

GOOD LUCK....!!!