Confusing Girl

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by nychild, Mar 12, 2008.

1. nychild

nychild New Member

Albums:
    Ok so this girl I work with is confusing me beyond belief. She flirts with me all the time,and only really talks to me and one other guy. But she seems to get mad at me real easily for no apparent reason. At first I didn't want to believe it was flirting because she is built like a model and I am just some chubby smart mouth. But she is always asking what type of girl I like and if i dated any of my friends in the past. Then when we go out with people from work she sits with me, she hugs me and i just don't know what to make of it. asides from that she makes comments about my dick .. like someone called me a big head on day and she smiled and was like that is not necessarily a bad thing. On top of that she is always testing me on things I do and say. She is a great person and we have a lot in common but lately she is chewing my head off for nonsense and i don't know what to do about the situation. Some days we flirt and she pulls back a little.. then on others i am public enemy number one. Ladies any ideas how i can move forward or at least smooth things over with her?

2. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Ask her out for happy hour, having a conversation outside of work may help her either relax (and chill the fuck out) or open up about her feelings.

Good luck!

Draft saved Draft deleted