Confusing Signals...

bigbulgeb89

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have a neighbor who is extremely sexually appealing. He has a very large bulge. He's very well built, he's not skinny, but he's not obese. He wears a size 14 shoe and i think it proves the theory. He has these deep Olive Green eyes that strike me every time i see him. So the other day we were swimming in the community pool around 11pm. There was no one else there and no lifeguard on duty. So he suggested skinny dipping. I'm shy and said no. He did it anyway. His dick was the largest soft dick I'd ever seen. It had to have been 8 inches long soft. And at least 4 inches in circumference. I was extremely turned on and he began to get cockier. Then, when he got out he told me to meet him there some other night and we'd have some fun. I'm not sure if I should suck him off or If I should ignore it. What do you all think..?

bigbulgeb89

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well, I will but I'm not a huge expert in the random sex field. What should i do. Just say "Hey let me suck your dick!" or what?

bigbulgeb89

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well. IDK, What do you think. Am I picking a decent guy if he does want to? From my description of my favorites(Eye Fetish, Foot Fetish, Bulge) what do u think....

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Go for it, you both seem to want each other, and he's the one that made the offer since he could tell that you were majorly turned on by him.

If you don't want to have sex with him at first get to know him and become friends, or if you do want to have sex with him next time you see him just say, "Dude remember when you said to meet you at the pool at night? I'd like to take you up on that offer!"

What do you mean by decent guy? If he's single and wants a boyfriend that may happen as I have dated a few men after we had sex with each other. He may just be a player and want sex and hook ups.

If you mean about his appearance you know what he looks like naked I might add, and you said he has nice feet and eyes.

Last edited:

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't see what's confusing about this in the slightest. I think he couldn't have been clearer in his signals towards you. The only question is what you're going to do about it. And assuming you're interested, you just have to keep playing along until the signals are so overwhelmingly obvious (for example, he rubs his erection up against your ass underwater) that it would seem churlish not to do anything.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you are an idiot to be confused. :mad: The man wants you, BAD! :rolleyes: :duh: If there is a next time, strip down, get in the water, and let the dicks fall where they may. :biggrin1:

bigbulgeb89

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Go for it, you both seem to want each other, and he's the one that made the offer since he could tell that you were majorly turned on by him.

If you don't want to have sex with him at first get to know him and become friends, or if you do want to have sex with him next time you see him just say, "Dude remember when you said to meet you at the pool at night? I'd like to take you up on that offer!"

What do you mean by decent guy? If he's single and wants a boyfriend that may happen as I have dated a few men after we had sex with each other. He may just be a player and want sex and hook ups.

If you mean about his appearance you know what he looks like naked I might add, and you said he has nice feet and eyes.

Yes. I meant physical as in eyes and feet and such and his member. I am very turned on by him. So I'll just take your guys advice and go for it.

Anyone else have anything for eyes and feet??

bigbulgeb89

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
See with me I like eyes best(preferably green or blue), then feet(i've come to believe the big feet big meat theory), Bulge being shown, Muscles. I don't really mind voice and smile as much...

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
after a swim invite him back to your place for a drink...but of course you might both want to shower so the chlorine is off your skin...keep the lights off or low...suck him off.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not much to think about here--just go for it if you want it (unless you have reason to suspect entrapment). But wait--there are two things to think about, after all: (1) safe-sex practices and (2) how to carry out Nick4444's suggestions! We'd all be interested in seeing the action..... :smileysex5:

jodaho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You should meet him again at the pool. This time drop your suit and then see what happens. Both being nude the chances are both of your will become hard. He might have felt since you didn't get naked you might not have been interested enough. Suck him only ? You might want to let him know you want to have him supply some of the fun too. Unless you are a total bottom of course. I have ended up skinny dipping many times in my life and they almost always was because one of us was initiating m2m fun. Not always but almost always.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not much to think about here--just go for it if you want it (unless you have reason to suspect entrapment). But wait--there are two things to think about, after all: (1) safe-sex practices and (2) how to carry out Nick4444's suggestions! We'd all be interested in seeing the action..... :smileysex5:
1-Ask him his HIV/STD status and if he's been tested recently.

Don't bareback (unprotected anal sex-includes sharing toys without condoms), or swallow cum, or let his cum get in your mouth. I know that precum is iffy but some guys don't produce it at all, saliva kills HIV but not other STDs, and that's a risk you have to decide and I do not mean to scare you but people have become poz from precum and I have been told by both doctors and poz friends that precum has the highest viral load in it if the person is HIV+.

Don't suck him if you have cuts/sores/broken skin/burns in your mouth, or for 5 hours after you have brushed/flossed your teeth. Or just don't suck him off and just have him suck you off, or you could just jack off and make out together if you don't know his HIV/STD status as lots of guys do that.

2-One of you has to have a cellphone with a camera on it or a digital camera.

bigbulgeb89-The other dude was asking for it and practically begging for it, and he's not heterosexual.

You should have gotten naked with him there or told him he had a nice cock and touched it or kissed him or flirted back if you were interested in him.

Last edited: