Confusing situation-advice?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by bi1987, Aug 9, 2010.

1. bi1987

bi1987 Member

I'll try and keep this as short as I can! Bit of background about the situation- i'm bisexual but none of my friends at university know this. Last year I lived in halls and there was this one guy i really liked but is (i think) straight. we got on, and still do, as really good friends.

one night everyone got really drunk and i somehow ended up rolling around on the kitchen floor with this guy. then he said shall we kiss, and being really drunk i went along with it and we kissed twice (with some other flatmates also in the room). he then briefly grabbed my cock through my jeans but after that we both just got up and went to someone else's room to watch tv.

was a bit awkward the next morning but nothing major and we've now both forgotten about it. nothing similar has happened since. at the time i just put it down to him being very drunk but the more i think about it, the weirder it seems. could he be gay/bi?:confused:

2. Intreeged

Intreeged New Member

I'd say he's bi. Iv recently started fooling around with one of my mates, it's happened 5 or 6 times now but only when we have had a drink (or 2) it's always a bit wierd the following day but after that things are back as if it never happened. He's gay and I'm a closet bi lol so spking from personal experience- he's bi and likes the excitment of something new ;-)

3. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

During my beer and bourbon drinking days at university, that happend a number of
    times with straight guys (there were no "out" gays then). They were regular guys
    as well as on the football, wrestling and track teams...all jocks. It happened in the
    dorms, in the frat houses, at the lake, in the drive-in theaters, and later in a few off
    campus apartments. We called it having a bunch of drinks and then having a Jack-off
    party...they were regular get togethers....and we didn't think much about it. They
    weren't thought of as gay since we did not think of ourselves as hay...but I am sure
    there were some that were and probably got more envolved.

I had known for years that I was BI, so I enjoyed all those evenings...sometimes
    taking the aggressive part and others the passive part. I never let on what my
    status was, and so I was known only as just another straight.

I would think that it happens a lot more than is normally thought.....even today.
    When I got married, I stopped and it became just a part of my past.

bi1987, there is no way of knowing...he may be bi, and he may be gay..or none of
    them. I wouldn't worry about it...just let it be and move on....
    If he is still a friend, who knows what will happen in the future. You never know!!biggrin:

4. kcb4316

kcb4316 New Member

He very likely could be bi/gay, but there's no easy way to find out. I'd say be friendly with him and let him. If there's anything further there, let him make the first move.

5. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    If he only does this when drunk it doesn't matter if he is bi or gay...he is still closeted and you should find a guy more comfortable with himself. You can spend much time waiting and wasting on this dude. Be careful of your heart guy.

6. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Don't put labels on it, just have your fun and be safe. Guard your heart AND your liver...

7. avg_joe

Gold Member

Great advice.

8. bi1987

bi1987 Member

thanks for the replies. i guess it would be best to just go with the flow and see what happens!

9. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes...perfectly said...

Draft saved Draft deleted