Congrats Ricky Martin

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Congrats to Ricky Martin for finally being TRUE to himself and admitting that he is HOMO-Licious.

He says hes at a happy place, and turning point in his life where he can no longer live a lie. Nor should he.

All the best to you Ricky. We love you even MORE now.

Live long and Prosper. Now you are really living "La Vida Loca"...

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Congrats to Ricky Martin for finally being TRUE to himself and admitting that he is HOMO-Licious.

He says hes at a happy place, and turning point in his life where he can no longer live a lie. Nor should he.

All the best to you Ricky. We love you even MORE now.

Live long and Prosper. Now you are really living "La Vida Loca"...

Old news.

Those of us in the know got this information yesterday http://www.lpsg.org/177190-ricky-martin-exits-the-closet.html in a thread by MichiganRico. He even gave us pictures.

I hope this will make the former Menudo lad happier and freer and am glad he was able to admit it now. Perhaps The Amazing Randi (James Randi) pirouetting from the cedar lined closet last week (another non-surprise) helped him gather the courage.

Can he go back in that closet to look for some better songs? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
She bangs, she bangs.

Obviously not.

But congrats to him for reaching this point. He's obviously happy with his life and finally feels strong enough to deal with any consequences to his career. And in America it probably will kill off his music career. Gay artists just don't seem very accepted there. If the Billboard charts are any indication.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought most people at least guessed at his sexual presence. Perhaps he waited so long because for many young women in the Latin community he was a heartthrob at one time. I am glad he finally felt safe to come out.