Congrats to Cunning Stunt and PaulF!

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:laola::laola:

I hear they are getting married on Friday after 23 years of being together!!!! I hope you guys spend a lovely life together! :hug:

CS-I want some cake and some BEEF! :smoker2:
I like to rush things, please forgive! :cool:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks folks :smile: I'll be around the the next couple of days but not much as there is a lot to sort as you can imagine. We've 130 guests to look after on Friday night. After that I won't be around for a couple of weeks so have fun. :smile:

Thanks folks :smile: I'll be around the the next couple of days but not much as there is a lot to sort as you can imagine. We've 130 guests to look after on Friday night. After that I won't be around for a couple of weeks so have fun. :smile:
I hope Luka's not one of 'em! He tends to wreak havoc at large events. :tongue:

Have a great time tho, man. :D

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow: twenty three years is a long time. You guys are proof that tong-term commitment really can work: congrats!

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That tells me you're a very attractive couple.
No surprise there, Davey.
Have fun.

Thanks we intend to :biggrin1:

I`ll be in you bag! Just don`t forget to feed me once in a while! :biggrin1:

You know I really like you mate but don;t be offended when I say that you are NOT welcome on my honeymoon. :tongue:

Have a great time tho, man. :D

You bet ! Thanks.

congratulations :240:

Many thanks

Congratulations and Best Wishes to you both !

:laola: :grouphug: :laola:

Much appreciated thanks.

Wow: twenty three years is a long time. You guys are proof that tong-term commitment really can work: congrats!

This is only the beginning. Thanks.:smile:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

Yeah - congrats again - from me an him. :hug:

And I'm sorry that's not 132 guests - but maybe you'll make it to ours :smile:

Media
You invited Doreen and not me?:biggrin1:

Sheesh! Another shotgun wedding. Who knocked up who?:wink:

Will there be any special performers from the Night Owl Club performing at your bachelor party? I hear the patrons hired a really hot angel in your honor.:wink:

All facetiousness aside, I'm so glad that this is finally happening. I wish, like everone else, that you and Paul have many, many more happy years together. This is great!

Maybe you'll make it to ours :smile:

It seems there is more good news to celebrate. Wishing the two of you all the best also.

Last edited:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah - congrats again - from me an him. :hug:

And I'm sorry that's not 132 guests - but maybe you'll make it to ours :smile:

Thanks and we will certainly try our best to be there. Just let us know once you know :smile:

Will there be any special performers from the Night Owl Club performing at your bachelor party?

All facetiousness aside, I'm so glad that this is finally happening. I wish, like everone else, that you and Paul have many, many more happy years together. This is great!

There will be special perfomer there. Our ex neighbour from Tenerife (a first class, fabulous entertainer) is providing the musical entertainment for the first hour on Friday night.

Thanks for your good wishes. :smile:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Have you got any plans for a stag night? Can I be your last snog as a free man? :eek::kiss:

You know I wish you guys all the happiness in the world, and you should know I have huge admiration for the example of a wonderful relationship you guys are. :redface: