lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Knight@Mar 25 2005, 05:00 PM
Can I be your first patient? I DO need a full physical hehe. Congratulations, beauty and brains! :)
[post=294023]Quoted post[/post]​

Knight, you do know it is a Doctorate in Education, don't you! ;)

The line forms behind me! :D

LapDog :p

and DMW, best of luck to you too!

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lap, you were not suppose to post that!!! :blush:

Thank you, all of you. Many of you know that I have been crazy these last couple of days with trying to get the presentation together and to make sure that everything was in place. Truly this was the most tedious thing I have ever done.

I appreciate all of your kinds thoughts, the emails and prayers and words of encouragement. You all know who you are.

DMW, hun, you will do very well in a doctorate program. I see nothing but much success in your future. Congratulations on your decision to advance yourself in academia! Best wishes....

hmmm... Knight... babe... don't listen to Lapdog. I have (or will receive in May) my papers stating I have earned a doctorate. Who cares what discipline, especially if you are asking me to perform this physical. ;)

Lap, hun, you are first in line! Will I ever see the end of the line?!?! lol

ANYWAY, thanks to all of you! You are truly wonderful gentlemen and the ladies auxilary... you are the best....

Thanks,
bb

oh, should I change this to "Dr. Bubbles," Naughty? lol

NelsonMuntz84: Congrats!! Brains, Beauty, and all you lack now is money!!! :evilgrin:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Congradulations. I was like Knight and others. I didn't knw at first what you had dne to deserve the praise. this one slipped up n men.

So exactly what in Eduation is your doctorate in? Education was my major. It is a broad field. What do you hope to accomplish with this new advanced degree?

Gee, I hope it is not in finding typos or mispelled words! There is a difference there and I have done both!!

Again, high congradulations are in order.

Freddie

Quote=bblumbee,Mar 25 2005, 05:17 PM]

hung_big: And being a doctor is gonna get her that, no ;)?

CONGRATS BB!

You deserve to reap the benefits of all the hard work you put in. Like everyone said...beauty AND brains (amongst other things)

Congrats babe!

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Freddie53@Mar 25 2005, 10:32 PM
Congradulations. I was like Knight and others. I didn't knw at first what you had dne to deserve the praise. this one slipped up n men.

So exactly what in Eduation is your doctorate in? Education was my major. It is a broad field. What do you hope to accomplish with this new advanced degree?

Gee, I hope it is not in finding typos or mispelled words! There is a difference there and I have done both!!

Again, high congradulations are in order.

Freddie

Quote=bblumbee,Mar 25 2005, 05:17 PM]
[post=294035]Quoted post[/post]​

Thank you, Freddie. Education is a very broad spectrum. I earned my Ed.D in Higher Education Administration with a concentration in Multiculturalism/Race in Higher Education.

Ambitions? MANY! I am currently an administrator at a university and currently have a position that hopefully can be "upgraded" to an Associate Vice-Provost position. With that, I will have to enter into a program that will begin to offer me tenure. Presently, I have negogiated some things with the Higher Ed. Program and the Counselor of Ed. program. What does that mean? Two things: one is that I become an associate professor and begin earning tenure (faculty status) and tenure means security. :) Also, I am exploring other opportunities. The doors open very wide because of my specialized concentration and research background. The opportunities are endless......

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hungbig, thank you.

pecker... never thought of it that way. maybe we can start a trend for lpsg... DMW is next! YAYYYY

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by bblumbee+Mar 25 2005, 05:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bblumbee &#064; Mar 25 2005, 05:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Lap, you were not suppose to post that&#33;&#33;&#33; :blush:
[post=294029]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

You mentioned going for it in a few thread here so I knew some people would want to know how things turned out. If I didn&#39;t post it, somebody was bound to ask eventually&#33; :D

Originally posted by bblumbee@Mar 25 2005, 05:17 PM
hmmm... Knight... babe... don&#39;t listen to Lapdog. I have (or will receive in May) my papers stating I have earned a doctorate. Who cares what discipline, especially if you are asking me to perform this physical. ;)

Lap, hun, you are first in line&#33; Will I ever see the end of the line?&#33;?&#33; lol

If I had my way, the rest of the guys in line would have to wait a very, very long time&#33; :lol: Dr. BB, this part of me needs attention .... Dr. BB, now over here feels funny .... Dr. BB, this part of me needs a whole lot of attention&#33; ;)

<!--QuoteBegin-bblumbee
@Mar 25 2005, 05:17 PM
ANYWAY, thanks to all of you&#33; You are truly wonderful gentlemen and the ladies auxilary... you are the best....

Thanks,
bb

oh, should I change this to "Dr. Bubbles," Naughty? lol
[/quote]

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
C O N G R A T S&#33;&#33; Doctor &#39;BB&#39;&#33;

It is really unimportant in which discipline you received your Doctorate. The fact remains that it is a most significant acomplishment, one which represents more than a considerable amount of study plus countless hours of preparation for your the writing of your thesis and then its defense. Although I am NOT the first to congratulate you, I want to add my own good wishes to those of other LPSGers who are proud to know you.

RICKY_27

Ineligible

1st Like
Media
I want to add my congratulations. I know what an enormous amount of hard work it is. And you don&#39;t get it unless you have made a significant new contribution to your field.