Congratulations are in order

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congrats !

Oh Brett this is so wonderful! I know that your parents are so proud of you as we all are haapy for you here. What a great accomplishment. I dont know what else to say but go out there and celebrate, girl!

Naughty

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by Freddie53@Mar 25 2005, 10:32 PM
Quote=bblumbee,Mar 25 2005, 05:17 PM]

Thank you, Freddie. Education is a very broad spectrum. I earned my Ed.D in Higher Education Administration with a concentration in Multiculturalism/Race in Higher Education.

Ambitions? MANY! I am currently an administrator at a university and currently have a position that hopefully can be "upgraded" to an Associate Vice-Provost position. With that, I will have to enter into a program that will begin to offer me tenure. Presently, I have negogiated some things with the Higher Ed. Program and the Counselor of Ed. program. What does that mean? Two things: one is that I become an associate professor and begin earning tenure (faculty status) and tenure means security. :) Also, I am exploring other opportunities. The doors open very wide because of my specialized concentration and research background. The opportunities are endless......
[post=294041]Quoted post[/post]​
That sounds wonderful. Keep us posted on your career!!!!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's great Bblumbee! Kudos to you.

I am currently working on My Doctorate in Teacher Development and LEadership.

I hope to join your janks in about 3 years if all goes well.