Congratulations, Mr. Black!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am qualified to teach K- grade 6. Rumour has it, we have to teach sex-ed... so, you can all get excited at the idea of JeffBlack attempting to explain to grade 4's what a penis and vagina are.:biggrin1:

Congratulations on completion of higher learning so that the young ones may learn from you.:smile:

SoLowHung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ya think!? Grasshopper, your exposing days may be over! That is why you see nothing in my gallery or anything else that could identify me.:werd:

There was a woman here in Austin that got fired for being in some photos that her (lesbian) partner (an artistic photographer) took and posted on the internet (Flickr, I believe). As far as I know they weren't even nudes and were definately done artistically. She was an art teacher. Now how is she suppose to teach art if the administration treats her like that?

Last time I checked she was asking for money to get a lawyer. I wonder what happened to her.

Congrats Jeff. Good job on joining a profession that gets my utmost respect.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Congratulations, Jeff! What a wonderful achievement, and a noble profession you have chosen. Here's wishing you all the best!:smile: