Congratulations

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congratulations ! to everyone on this great site.

I have been here a while now , and even on the old site and through the various changes.
Just wanted to say keep up the great work.

I don't post much because everyone seems to say everything that I would say , there is no point repeating everything again ...

I really enjoy reading everything here, so many things have happened to me and cool seeing how different people have dealt with some of this stuff.

But keep it up :)
lol ::)

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Hey there thirteen....

'Great to hear from you again!

[quote author=thirteenpointhree link=board=meetgreet;num=1049729211;start=0#0 date=04/07/03 at 08:26:50]

"...I don't post much because everyone seems to say everything that I would say , there is no point repeating everything again ..."

[/quote]

Please reconsider.

You ALWAYS brought your own UNIQUE views.....
(as we all do from time to time).

We need you! :)

H8Monga: I'm new and I don't mind repeating. There's always something tot alk about. I do wish that there would be more people posting than reading.

Icarus213: Good to see you, Thirteen. You're one of our biggest guys, so don't be afraid to post. You gotta represent the "upper end" of the spectrum! ;D

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=benderten2001 link=board=meetgreet;num=1049729211;start=0#1 date=04/07/03 at 11:11:31]
Please reconsider.
You ALWAYS brought your own UNIQUE views.....
(as we all do from time to time).
We need you! :)[/quote]

you think so ? I just posted on a few threads yesterday and all I was saying was "like he said" and "just like that other guy said ".....

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Thirteen:

'Nothing's changed since yesterday with me...
I'm glad to have you contributing.

[quote author=thirteenpointhree link=board=meetgreet;num=1049729211;start=0#4 date=04/08/03 at 05:45:57]

"...you think so ? I just posted on a few threads yesterday  and all I was saying was "like he said" and "just like that other guy said ".....

[/quote]

So?

--Simply STOP using those phrases "like he said, the other guy said, etc"....in your posts. The fact that YOU are participating is what's important. ;D

Beercan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How dumb does this dude think we are, it is SO obvious that its a dildo on some shots it doesn't even line up with his groin.What kinda guy shoves a dildo down his shorts and expects people to buy it.
Im sorry but I am a Canadian Logger dude who doesn't need to bullshit about his cock,if it is real show us a naked shot bud.
I find this very disturbing,this dude has some brain issues and should probably be on the Small Penis Support Group Site if there is one.
From an honest
BEERCAN

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
How dumb does this dude think we are, it is SO obvious that its a dildo on some shots it doesn't even line up with his groin.What kinda guy shoves a dildo down his shorts and expects people to buy it.
Im sorry but I am a Canadian Logger dude who doesn't need to bullshit about his cock,if it is real show us a naked shot bud.
I find this very disturbing,this dude has some brain issues and should probably be on the Small Penis Support Group Site if there is one.
From an honest
BEERCAN

To be hounest thats exactly what crosses my mind when I see those pics - a dildo down his trowsers.

What I find more interesting is the amount of "guest" posts in this thread going on about how great he is.

Anyone else smell bullshit?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"Guest" just means the posts are ancient -- generally the posters are no longer members.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
"Guest" just means the posts are ancient -- generally the posters are no longer members.

Wow, I should have checked the post times.

Nice bit of necromancy there Beercan, this thread's been in the ground for over 3 1/2 years!

And if memory serves, 13.3 was given a send off a while ago too for being an enourmous fake.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And if memory serves, 13.3 was given a send off a while ago too for being an enourmous fake.

Looks like he just visited the site a week ago ...

... which doesn't change the fact that he has a fetish for showing off a dildo in his pants.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
All of those Guest posts, from the former incarnations of LPSG, are identified in the post, such as Message #7, showing the poster as Sammygirly.

As for thirteenpointhree, he's been around here for a long, long time, regardless of what he's got in his pants.

Beercan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I did not know that 13.3 had been sent off!!! I was just surfing thru and came across him,I personally have never seen anything like this,you know being a Cdn farm boy and all---and now a logger!!! lol
I just dont get it, creeps me out so had to voice my opinion!.
Cheers again from an HONEST Beercan.

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
just like his website. he will never show what is in his pants now or ever and he can say what he wants however, he refuses to show himself nude and he makes a claim that is not valid that he is that big. He is into stuffing dildos down those gay pants of his which btw nobody wears anymore. They are so 80's

B_hugeaussie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
looks like it is "pick on 13.3 week"

regardless of what is in his pants, he HAS been around since before LPSG was even the LPSG , I have talked to him a few times and he seems like a normal guy and doesn't cause any trouble to anyone ..

No wonder he hardly ever comes here anymore if this is the 'support' he gets.