Congressman AARON SCHOCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Newly-elected Republican Illinois Congressman Aaron Schock is the youngest member of Congress. He was asked recently, "Who's got better ab's, you or President Obama?" In response, Schock sent TMZ this photo. Damn, he may be a "conservative" Republican, but I like his liberal credentials.

Congressman Schock Can Sure Stomach It - TMZ.com

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've gotta agree with the comment thread in the link and call it as a Photoshopped fake.

1) I just can't see how a career politician would pose with his head nestled in the huge cleavage pictured: just don't see it, certainly not from a "family values" candidate.

2) There's a weird fuzziness where the hair meets the boobies.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't see how it would be hard to believe a man this age could have a body like that. And for all we know it could be his mother.

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've gotta agree with the comment thread in the link and call it as a Photoshopped fake.

1) I just can't see how a career politician would pose with his head nestled in the huge cleavage pictured: just don't see it, certainly not from a "family values" candidate.

Because we don't live out the reckless, irresponsible, wild and crazy, formative years of our youth as "career politicians"--we live them as reckless, irresponsible, wild and crazy teenagers/young adults, or in other words, as real people. I am not saying the photo is real or not, I am just saying I wouldn't be so shocked (pardon the pun) if it turned out to be authentic.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

If you take a look under the pics, TMZ authenticates it as the real deal--not photoshopped. Keep in mind the pic is from 2007, before Schock was elected to Congress. He was 24/25 at the time and serving in the Illinois House of Representatives.

SouthernBMC

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As an Illinoisan, I wholeheartedly disagree with Aaron Schock's politics. However, I am pretty sure this is a real picture since I have seen him in a few social situations.

I think this picture is his worst nightmare and makes him nervous though. Reliable sources have discussed for several years Rep. Schock's sexuality, and a picture like this does nothing more than bring that discussion back to the forefront. He's from a very conservative district, and I am sure this has all the church ladies buzzing.

Reactions: hot-rod

D_Morwenstow Bagworms

Experimental Member
Media
I'm from his district, and I've heard things. I know a guy who's buddy was a bartender in Peoria, and Schock's got a rep for playing with the boys while he was at Bradley University. That's just idle gossip though. I say let the man fuck who he wants. And for the record, the IL 18th isn't that conservative. It went blue for Obama baby! Ah yeaaah.

Reactions: dom1000 and hot-rod
Status
Not open for further replies.