Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's impossible on my end to find an idiot who outwardly supports nuclear proliferation any kinds of hot.

Sorry, it's the poli sci student in me. I used him as an example last semester in a paper I wrote about flawed foreign policy stances and I can almost guarantee you that 9/10 political scholars are scratching their heads as to just how he was elected in the first place. Schock is a dimwitted d-bag and he won't last more than 2 terms.

Pass.

Reactions: hot-rod

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's impossible on my end to find an idiot who outwardly supports nuclear proliferation any kinds of hot.

Sorry, it's the poli sci student in me. I used him as an example last semester in a paper I wrote about flawed foreign policy stances and I can almost guarantee you that 9/10 political scholars are scratching their heads as to just how he was elected in the first place. Schock is a dimwitted d-bag and he won't last more than 2 terms.

Pass.

uh, ur honor, i'd like to present as evidence:

the political career of one SARAH PALIN

republicans are the party of dimwitted dbags, small town beauty queens, closeted homosexuals, illiterate presidents, and fat drug addict radio show hosts.

schock comes from downstate IL (think the opposite of political sophistication and intellect) , from a notoriously red district in a blue state. he had a dem opponent but the dems don't have any fundraising apparatus anywhere in the state outside of chicago and st louis. and he was running for the seat of ray lahood, longtime washington fixture with his full endorsement and financial backing. i think political scholars would be scratching their heads if he had NOT won.

i pray your prediction of 2 terms and out comes true, but alot of republicans have made lifelong careers in politics with alot less than aaron schock brings to the table. he's got blind ambition, (he's been campainging for the public spotlight since he was 16) and has already exhibited a narcissistic personality disorder that puts britney to shame. oh, and karl rove gets a tiny little boner every time he sees that TMZ pic of schock.

I wouldn't be suprised if the rep's put him on the ticket with palin in 2012.

Last edited:

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i pray your prediction of 2 terms and out comes true, but alot of republicans have made lifelong careers in politics with alot less than aaron schock brings to the table. he's got blind ambition, (he's been campainging for the public spotlight since he was 16) and has already exhibited a narcissistic personality disorder that puts britney to shame. oh, and karl rove gets a tiny little boner every time he sees that TMZ pic of schock.

Your analysis is spot on until the last statement. Schock would be Constitutionally barred from running for VP in 2012. (But there is a vacancy for a Palin son-in-law.)

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
uh, ur honor, i'd like to present as evidence:

the political career of one SARAH PALIN

republicans are the party of dimwitted dbags, small town beauty queens, closeted homosexuals, illiterate presidents, and fat drug addict radio show hosts.

schock comes from downstate IL (think the opposite of political sophistication and intellect) , from a notoriously red district in a blue state. he had a dem opponent but the dems don't have any fundraising apparatus anywhere in the state outside of chicago and st louis. and he was running for the seat of ray lahood, longtime washington fixture with his full endorsement and financial backing. i think political scholars would be scratching their heads if he had NOT won.

I wish he were able to run for VP in 2012, the two of them combined would all but guarantee re-election for President Obama. Your analysis is spot on, though. I guess I just don't want to believe that even the people of downstate Illinois are that clueless. Although he did make that statement about combatting proliferation with proliferation during his speech in which he announced his candidacy for the House. So it actually looks like you can't count on all the people to be informed.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Although he did make that statement about combatting proliferation with proliferation during his speech in which he announced his candidacy for the House. So it actually looks like you can't count on all the people to be informed.

well to give you some idea on how clueless people can be,

in an election cycle where NO other republican running for office at ANY LEVEL would be caught dead seen cavorting with "W", (they even locked him out of minneapolis) Mr. Schock flew the least popular president in the history of the world into peoria for a fundraiser/meet-n-greet/photo-op for his campaign. and "W" was very well received.

it's hard to know where uninformed stops and stupid begins.

and hat tip to rico for the VP age limit issue,

i guess i'm so jaded with republican antics it didnt' occur to me that they'd see the constitution as a barrier.....john yoo didn't let a little detail like the constitution get in his way when writing briefs on torture, and habeus.

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you want to do an age progression on schock and see what he'll look like when he's obama's age? think a 47 yo liberace or rip taylor that'll be close enuff.

ok so i did a google image search (didn't know who rip taylor was).
i laughed so loud, and you might be right in this case. but
some at that age are still in real good shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.