Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
he'll marry some repressed , white wine abusing, episcopalian, choate grad, with social ambitions, have a couple of turkey baster kids with her, keep a boy-toy in a studio in georgetown, and sponsor alot of legislation that hurts gays. he'll be outed during a public bathroom indescretion, sometime after a successful 6th term run.

in other words, he'll be a good republican.

sam1956

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
he'll marry some repressed , white wine abusing, episcopalian, choate grad, with social ambitions, have a couple of turkey baster kids with her, keep a boy-toy in a studio in georgetown, and sponsor alot of legislation that hurts gays. he'll be outed during a public bathroom indescretion, sometime after a successful 6th term run.

I'll have you know I went to Northweastern not Choate

jt1985

Experimental Member
Media
Obama has no abs to speak of, but he's almost 50. This kid is gonna weigh 240 and be bald when he's that age. But hey, he didn't ask the question, he just answered it.

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

You and I were clearly separated at birth.

Reactions: thadjock

dude252007

1st Like
Media
I'm confused? Do people think he is gay because he is cute or a republican? Do people think he will marry a repressed women because he is a republican?

If he was a democrat does that mean he would cheat on his wife while she has cancer? If he were a democrat does it mean he would receive oral sex in the oval while on the phone with members of congress? If he were a democrat does that mean he would hide over 100,000 in stolen money in his freezer like the democrat congressman from Louisiana?

We are responsible for our own actions. We are not responsible for the actions of an entire group of which we happen to be a member.

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You've got to admit, it's funny to watch those kinds of actions constantly be exposed of members of the party of morals and family values. It's not reprehensible because they're republicans...that ain't the point. It's reprehensible because they're hypocrites.

Either way, if you're going to take it personally: http://www.lpsg.org/politics/ go here.

This thread is about Aaron Schock, and so long as he's not underage, anything goes. Speculation included.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I'm confused? Do people think he is gay because he is cute or a republican? Do people think he will marry a repressed women because he is a republican?

If he was a democrat does that mean he would cheat on his wife while she has cancer? If he were a democrat does it mean he would receive oral sex in the oval while on the phone with members of congress? If he were a democrat does that mean he would hide over 100,000 in stolen money in his freezer like the democrat congressman from Louisiana?

We are responsible for our own actions. We are not responsible for the actions of an entire group of which we happen to be a member.

This is strictly anecdotal, but my Congressman is a gay "closeted" Republication. Met him and his bf when he was a Congressional aide and he was 10x gayer than Barney (Bonnie) Frank in P-Town over a holiday weekend. When he decided to run for Congress, suddenly he married some girl out of nowhere and now has a couple of kids--probably "turkey baster" induced. He's a moderate Republican and probably one of the hardest working people in Congress--he's everywhere in his Congressional district 24/7 when he's not in DC. (Earlier in his career, he was Assistant Republican Whip--maybe based on his sexual predilections--but he didn't hold that position very long--prolly more of a whipee than a whipper.)

Anyway, I'm not criticizing any politician for sexual escapades of any kind unless they're being hypocritical about it or lie through their teeth after the fact. Sex is an important part of life whether you're a D, R or I--and everyone of us from time to time uses very poor discretion. (Cheating on a wife with cancer--John Edwards and Newt Gingrich. A BJ in the Oval Office, bet Clinton wasn't the first--just the dumbest.) Just don't run on a "family values" platform if you engage in contrary behavior; don't vote against gay equity issues if you're gay. Like it or not, the GOP catches sh*t less for the behavior than for the hypocrisy.

Even in 2009 the old Washington, DC, adage still holds true: "Better to be caught in bed with a dead woman, than a live boy." (Unless, of course, you're Barney Frank.)

Last edited:

mogo69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Shock is hot, but after the next election, he will get some definite abs-definition competition from Tommy Sowers, a hot Army veteran running for Congress from Missouri. Check out his guns in his military pics, and his jeans as he leans on the fence post. Show Me!

Home | Tommy Sowers for Congress

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.