Congressman AARON SCHOCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
His pecs are too big and he's still a goddamned Republican.
Nah, his pecs are about right.
Great for white t-shirts.

of course he's gay...look at his superficial bod.

"....look at his superficial bod"?
Not sure I understand.
You mean, anyone who works on their bod like that must be superficial?
Possible, but I'm sure there are exceptions.
Or do you mean something else?
Hhelp.

Last edited:

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If he was with me, politics would be the last thing we would be talking about...my mouth would be all over those hot pecs!

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, all of the politics aside, he's hot - damn hot! I'd do him.

That said, I'll say this about the politics - just because one identifies as Republican doesn't mean one endorses EVERY bit of supposed Republican legislation. It is entirely possible to be both gay and conservative - in fact I don't understand the confusion some people have about it. Yes, I'm gay. Yes, I'm Republican. I want LESS government, WAY WAY WAY less government. The government doesn't have a place in my personal life. Nor, does it have the right to define marriage, tell me what to eat or when or how much, redistribute my income or make me get health insurance, control education or legislate sham environmentalism.

What the government should do is operate 100% tranparently to provide for a strong defense, be aggressive in the development and maintenance of infrastructure, encourage states rights, treat all legal citizens equally, provide for those less fortunate by teaching them how to become independent and not rely on the government. The government should encourage our nation to be independent of other nations in as many ways as is possible (yes, drill baby drill) and provide accountable assistance to other nations when they are in need. That's pretty much it. I'll even get a bit more extreme and really freak some people out - in these days of fiscal crisis, I think we should defund the NEA, the EPA and the Dept of Education (education is the states' responsibility not the fed's).

Now, others may disagree and I will respectfully and passionately defend your right to do so. There's no need to attack someone else for their position. Would a true Liberal get that - wouldn't a true Liberal say, "I respect your right to have your view and while I may disagree with you, I support your freedom to think for yourself." It just very curious to me why so many on the left appear to get so worked up with those that express different points of view.

Comments like this make me wish LPSG had a "like" button like they do on Facebook.

YOU ROCK, EDMOND!

Sklar

trjnhrs9

Expert Member
Media
Comments like this make me wish LPSG had a "like" button like they do on Facebook.

YOU ROCK, EDMOND!

Sklar

I like the LIKE button idea, too. I'd hit it. I'm gay, I'm conservative, and what Edmond said is exactly how I feel.

HOWEVER, we are here to discuss something more important than politics. ;-)

j_me_3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here's an interview about the cover:
Schok Value

He seems like a decent enough guy, what all the hate?

And since when does being concerned about fitness = being gay?

bone2bone2009

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am with this guy (pasted below). Stop the hate. Can't you admire a handsome man and leave the politics out of it? Always want to start something. I can admire a Democrat or a Republican that is good looking. The truth of that matter is Liberals are no more tolerant than Republicans. It is very unattractive NO MATTER WHAT PARTY YOU SUPPORT. The truth hurts. There are ass holes on both sides of the fence so grow up and grow a pair.
you intolerant libs have made my dick go limp - i thought liberals were supposed to be civil and tolerant. y'all can go jump in the lake with your hate

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
"i thought liberals were supposed to be civil and tolerant. y'all can go jump in the lake with your hate".....................................you are confusing liberals with queens.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All politics aside (and I won't mention my political party), I can say that Schock is a cute guy with a hot body. And while I didn't care for Bush's policies, I think he was a hot daddy with a big piece. On the other side of the political wall, Joe Biden is also a hot dad who I would love to spot in a DC restroom.

D_Ben Twilly

Experimental Member
Media
For this post, I'll say for argument's sake that he's gay, just because it's simpler than qualifying each sentence with "If he is, as some claim, gay..." Because, after all, you never know.

Being gay does not necessarily mean a person's opinions and political stances have to forward traditional gay movements and agendas. To say that because he's gay, he must be for gay marriage, etc., is to look at it in a closed-minded, black and white way. It also suggests an assumption that everyone's thought process is entirely self-centered, with nothing more going on than "What is most beneficial to me personally?"

Compare this to Catholic politicians who don't vote according to the precepts of the Catholic Church. Do you think it destroys their credibility not to use their political power to advance their own beliefs? Or do you respect them more for putting their own background aside and trying to do their job without bias? Or do you think it's a non-issue because a politician's personal life and their political actions don't necessarily have to be linked? Of course, that's not a completely apt comparison since religion is a choice... how much less should something that's NOT a choice, such as being gay, matter?

There are a lot of people in this thread who think that being gay automatically requires a person to be a gay rights crusader. There are also a lot who think all people with political views opposite their own are assholes who have no good in them and deserve no respect. People who think either of those things are contributing to a divisive "us versus them" public mentality, and I thought the general consensus was that that's a bad thing.

Reactions: dom1000
D

deleted213967

It's just abs for Chomsky's sake!

I know LPSG's minuscule political board has been overrun by UltraLeft doctrinaires, but to politicize muscle! :eek:

Reactions: Jkr
Status
Not open for further replies.