Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This dude is really sharing edited videos of Biden on his instagram story. Uneducated fool
What is it with Americans and not only being unable to shut up about politics but also insulting everyone with a different political view? You as a country really need to try a different approach and try to work together instead of falling apart even more lmao.

As we said in the Aidan thread:

The personal IS political. "Different political view" is having a nuanced view on tax rates and how to best use resources. Not the temper tantrums that this group of failures has been flinging around.

Reactions: marinoman13

Shannon9090

Cherished Member
Media
lol you’re kidding right?

This douche is literally sharing fake videos on his story of Biden claiming to hate gays/against gay marriage. They’ve been poorly edited and put together.

As an “influencer” it’s his responsibility to make sure that he’s not spreading misinformation etc etc.

After all, this is a thread about Conor

Reactions: tstafford and cr625

tms88

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What account are you talking about? His official Instagram account doesn't have those kind kind of posts/stories at all. You sure you don't follow a fake/fan account?

Shannon9090

Cherished Member
Media
lol, think u are the uneducated fool, Trump supporter, lol. The whole world is laughing at u

Who’s the Trump supporter?! Simply pointing out that it’s potentially damaging for an “influencer” to be posting clearly edited footage of that nature especially when a majority of his following are gay.

Look, not here to argue or talk about politics. However misinformation is so wide spread at the moment therefore I personally don’t agree with his actions. Thought I could bring it to some peoples attention who may have seen that video and believed it.

Correct me if i’m wrong but this is a thread about Connor Bobay, an open discussion on all things about him that we can all talk about, right?

I may not have the best education, but at least I don’t “text type” Smh.. So attacky

Shannon9090

Cherished Member
Media
Weird, I don't see those..

Perhaps he got hacked and deleted them now? Or he just realized later the video wasn't as honest as I thought it was.

Possibly! I personally haven’t seen him post much related to politics so it came as a surprise to me.

Just a shame we live in a time where these deep fake videos are fooling so many.

Does anyone actually know the proper term for a manipulated video like such? Seems to have slipped my mind!

Shannon9090

Cherished Member
Media
What is it with Americans and not only being unable to shut up about politics but also insulting everyone with a different political view? You as a country really need to try a different approach and try to work together instead of falling apart even more lmao.

Yeah just to clarify i’m not American, I just find it shocking the state that they’re in due to situations like this (misinformation and “fake news”)

So if I see someone like this doing that, imma say something the best way I can :)

Reactions: bigboobie and tms88

tms88

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Possibly! I personally haven’t seen him post much related to politics so it came as a surprise to me.

Just a shame we live in a time where these deep fake videos are fooling so many.

Does anyone actually know the proper term for a manipulated video like such? Seems to have slipped my mind!
A hoax? But I think Biden did speak up against gay marriage in the past, so just because that video is a (deep)fake it's not entirely ungrounded. But people can educate themselves and change their opinions and perspectives and that's what matters.

Not sure if 'gay rights' is really a point for either of the elected presidents anyway. Both have done/spoke in favor and against. So bit weird to use this as a reason to vote..

Anyway, let's not deepdive too much into politics, in this thread. Back to Conner?

Reactions: Shannon9090

Shannon9090

Cherished Member
Media
A hoax? But I think Biden did speak up against gay marriage in the past, so just because that video is a (deep)fake it's not entirely ungrounded. But people can educate themselves and change their opinions and perspectives and that's what matters.

Not sure if 'gay rights' is really a point for either of the elected presidents anyway. Both have done/spoke in favor and against. So bit weird to use this as a reason to vote..

Anyway, let's not deepdive too much into politics, in this thread. Back to Conner?

There’s a difference between posting legit content on ones past political views compared with ‘deep’ fakes of that nature against gays. Just seems extremely irresponsible when, like I said the majority of his following are from the gay community. Seems a bit sus.

This isn’t about politics, it’s about Connor spreading misinformation. it’s simply an open discussion about his actions.

It’s a topic relating to him? So how can we get back to him? You mean can we get back to only talking about his dick?

Reactions: cr625

tms88

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There’s a difference between posting legit content on ones past political views compared with ‘deep’ fakes of that nature against gays. Just seems extremely irresponsible when, like I said the majority of his following are from the gay community. Seems a bit sus.

This isn’t about politics, it’s about Connor spreading misinformation. it’s simply an open discussion about his actions.

It’s a topic relating to him? So how can we get back to him? You mean can we get back to only talking about his dick?
I agree, and that's why he probably deleted it now. Anyone can make a mistake.

Not sure if the majority of his followers are gay. He has ten-thousands of (younger) girls following him on youtube and Instagram, I don't they're gay at all, most are probably straight and just finding him cute. I think only a small percentage of his followers are gay, and most of those are men (probably the ones on his OF). His demographic is definetely females. His content isn't LGBT related in any way.

Shannon9090

Cherished Member
Media
I agree, and that's why he probably deleted it now. Anyone can make a mistake.

Not sure if the majority of his followers are gay. He has ten-thousands of (younger) girls following him on youtube and Instagram, I don't they're gay at all, most are probably straight and just finding him cute. I think only a small percentage of his followers are gay, and most of those are men (probably the ones on his OF). His demographic is definetely females. His content isn't LGBT related in any way.

I mean a quick look at comments would settle that discussion but I suppose neither of us can make that call on what’s what.

The story was up for 23hrs when I took notice of it so I believe it expired before hand.

The majority of straight Onlyfans content creators are aware that their gay following mostly prefer the “straightness” of their identity therefore don’t play into the “gay stereotypes”

Just because his content isn’t plastered with LGBT related picture etc doesn’t mean anything at all. Very common to see.

I’m not stating any facts, just my observations.

However I do think there is an importance on the issue of people with his ability to reach a potentially easily influenced crowd with such content that was on his story. Mistake or not, if he was unsure, it should not have been posted.

Reactions: tms88 and cr625

Supyo84

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Sharing edited videos isn’t a political view it’s idiocy lol

D

deleted1369247

Conner did not post those by accident. He posted them on insta and snap. He is definitely a trump supporter. Most people would not know the videos were altered so he shouldn't be posting them but seems like all these social media kids just use politics for clout and really know nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.