Status
Not open for further replies.

Kk_kaleb

Legendary Member
Media
Summary of this thread:

10% connor content

30% of people debating connor’s sexuality and penis size

60% of people constantly judging, whining and bitching about what some dude on the internet chooses to do with his life

some of y’all bout to be real mad at me for this one
I agree, I always have said if they dont like him then don’t support him and move on with this thread. Like some of these ppl just like to create drama everywhere

Reactions: imortaljoey

Heyyou34

Legendary Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Summary of this thread:

10% connor content

30% of people debating connor’s sexuality and penis size

60% of people constantly judging, whining and bitching about what some dude on the internet chooses to do with his life

some of y’all bout to be real mad at me for this one
Hmmm where do you fit in this then?? Lol

tyiam

Sexy Member
Media
People who complain while doing the thing they are complaining about and not being self aware are my favourite people
Like I said that’s the summary of everyone in this thread which includes myself ! Sorry if this ruins your fun but I did post that with full intent of being ironic and hypocritical :joy::laughing:

Reactions: Okyou7

lsdasm

Sexy Member
Media
$5 for 31 days right now and he just posted a video today talking about how he's going to start posting "HD" content and start colabbing with males, though with boundaries. Will he follow through? Probably not but it might be worth $5 to see if he does.

Reactions: tyiam

RPD0627

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
$5 for 31 days right now and he just posted a video today talking about how he's going to start posting "HD" content and start colabbing with males, though with boundaries. Will he follow through? Probably not but it might be worth $5 to see if he does.
I took the $3 deal last week. lol Of course he’s not going to follow through. He never does.

Randolphas

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He uploaded a video today saying that he's going to upgrade his content's quality, it'll be "spicier" than usual. He's also gonna start doing collabs with other guys (there will be boundaries as he's only comfortable doing certain things). All of this within the next month. He also said he's gonna go crazy on OF during the holidays. HD content, no more shitty phone videos, no more POV jerkoff videos, he said he needs to keep us around, and more interested. There will also be a police officer video.

I'm glad he's finally listening to the requests.
He sent a video for 15$ of him humping his bed and said it's the best video he ever did. I didn't buy it.

BarronofBulge

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He posted a video a couple days ago and it looked like he was hanging out with Zach Beech. They both live in Vegas and both love to disappoint their fans so maybe this is one of the collabs he was talking about?

Brooksm.92

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Collab with a guy means he will have a friend over and they'll talk 2 hours on a live stream then he leaves and Connor will jerk off and then the guy will come back.
his formula is so obvious at this point its laughable

Reactions: bigboaster

DesignReservations

Loved Member
Media

But people still subscribe.

Like how many times does someone need to pay to see his dick. He's kind of disgusting with his fake perm hair. He definitely stinks of too much bad cheap cologne.

Brooksm.92

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Like how many times does someone need to pay to see his dick. He's kind of disgusting with his fake perm hair. He definitely stinks of too much bad cheap cologne.
lol yea, like if you've seen it once, its not gonna change. why continue to pay for the same thing.

Reactions: Ziga299

chocolatecrip

Superior Member
Media
North Springfield (Missouri, United States)
Not every guy on the platform is going to be gay or bi (or be willing to do things they are uncomfortable with for money. Are you suggesting that attractive, straight guys (or those that think they are attractive) shouldn't use their bodies to make money? I personally like watching straight guys do solos. If I want to watch gay sex, I go to other sites/places. The one thing I don't like is when people pretend to be something they are not -- just to appeal to a certain group of people. The people that do that sort of thing (or generally scam people) should be bitch slapped.

chocolatecrip

Superior Member
Media
North Springfield (Missouri, United States)

You also have to remember that creators get new followers coming to their platforms all the time. However, unless a guy does role play or something like this, I personally don't care to subscribe for more than a month. Once I have enough stuff from one creator, I move on. Since I have a wide range of guys I like, I don't get bored. I will go from darker-skinned black jocks to white jocks, to white nerds and Asian nerds to Asian jocks, to mixed guys, and black nerds.

I really LOVE nerdy guys that have the confidence to show off their goods. Lately, I've also been into guys with smaller dicks that have the confidence to show their goods. I get surprised quite a lot -- because their our some guys that have the confidence of a guy with a 10-inch dick, but when they pull down their pants, it's half the size. In my head, I'm like, "Look at his cute, little self be all sexy..." LOL! Maybe it's just me. What I can't stand is when an attractive guy with a nice dick lacks confidence and doesn't know how to perform.

Reactions: Denver80113

Brooksm.92

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not every guy on the platform is going to be gay or bi (or be willing to do things they are uncomfortable with for money. Are you suggesting that attractive, straight guys (or those that think they are attractive) shouldn't use their bodies to make money? I personally like watching straight guys do solos. If I want to watch gay sex, I go to other sites/places. The one thing I don't like is when people pretend to be something they are not -- just to appeal to a certain group of people. The people that do that sort of thing (or generally scam people) should be bitch slapped.
not sure if your comment was in support of mine or a counter argument, lol... but I agree with what you said to.

Status
Not open for further replies.