Status
Not open for further replies.

BarronofBulge

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You don’t need money to have credit
Hi, I'm a licensed mortgage loan officer so I can confirm you absolutely need money in order to have credit. The amount of credit you are approved for is based off the amount of money you make. The lender/underwriter will verify debt to income ratios at the time of application, and will continue to monitor throughout the loan process. I can only assume he is using a construction type loan for this, and that would mean the underwriter is going to be checking his debt to income again before the construction loan gets transferred into a traditional mortgage loan. If he has any sort of reduction in income, then he will have to explain that to the lender and have his entire application re-evaluated.

trsfl83

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, I'm a licensed mortgage loan officer so I can confirm you absolutely need money in order to have credit. The amount of credit you are approved for is based off the amount of money you make. The lender/underwriter will verify debt to income ratios at the time of application, and will continue to monitor throughout the loan process. I can only assume he is using a construction type loan for this, and that would mean the underwriter is going to be checking his debt to income again before the construction loan gets transferred into a traditional mortgage loan. If he has any sort of reduction in income, then he will have to explain that to the lender and have his entire application re-evaluated.

Is OnlyFans even acceptable as stable income? When I bought my home, I had to show I was constantly employed and provide paystubs for at least a year, in addition to bank statements and a credit check. They didn’t consider things like bonuses, overtime, or commission as part of my base income that was used to obtain the mortgage. How do lenders write a mortgage for someone whose income fluctuates constantly, and has a very high likelihood to crash and burn, like an OnlyFans?

mbcraigslist23

Expert Member
Media
You must be bad at your job then. Reread my post. It said you don’t need money for credit which is true. In order to Ontario a credit score you just need t pay your bills on time. In order to get a home loan you would have to provide income information. He can provide the information from his onlyfans and that would qualify for as his income, which would then be used to decide how much he he would be approved for.

Nickstein01

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bonuses, commission, and OT can be used as income if they have been verifiably consistent over 2 years. Also, in terms of OnlyFans being income, more than likely it is considered self employment income which means it could be considered income if it’s been consistent over a two year time period AND he has claimed the income on his taxes.

Nickstein01

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Also, you don’t need money to have credit, you just have to have the ability to repay what you borrow in the time allotted. which yes does require money but you can have all the plenty of money and have shit credit. Because you don’t pay your bills or you pay them late all the time. So you guys are arguing semantics on that. Either way, if dude pays his bills, claims his income on his taxes and is responsible, no reason he can’t be buying a house

BarronofBulge

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is OnlyFans even acceptable as stable income? When I bought my home, I had to show I was constantly employed and provide paystubs for at least a year, in addition to bank statements and a credit check. They didn’t consider things like bonuses, overtime, or commission as part of my base income that was used to obtain the mortgage. How do lenders write a mortgage for someone whose income fluctuates constantly, and has a very high likelihood to crash and burn, like an OnlyFans?
Yes, Only fans is considered stable income as long as you can show at least 2 years of solid history. Again I can only assume Conner's situation, but it's most likely he would be using some kind of bank statement program. It's common with self employed borrowers, they analyze the last two years of tax returns along with your bank statements to get an average income.

Reactions: tstafford

BarronofBulge

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You must be bad at your job then. Reread my post. It said you don’t need money for credit which is true. In order to Ontario a credit score you just need t pay your bills on time. In order to get a home loan you would have to provide income information. He can provide the information from his onlyfans and that would qualify for as his income, which would then be used to decide how much he he would be approved for.
You 100% must have income to obtain credit. A credit score is only given to you after you first obtain credit. How else would they score you? Credit is only given to you when you can show proof that you can repay the debt. Is this clicking yet??? You have to have income in order to be approved for the credit, in order to get credit history, in order to get a credit score.

Go read a book, you need it

Reactions: tstafford

mbcraigslist23

Expert Member
Media
You 100% must have income to obtain credit. A credit score is only given to you after you first obtain credit. How else would they score you? Credit is only given to you when you can show proof that you can repay the debt. Is this clicking yet??? You have to have income in order to be approved for the credit, in order to get credit history, in order to get a credit score.

Go read a book, you need it
Dude I probably have a higher credit score than you. Stfu, you’re trying to recover from being wrong and digging a bigger hole for yourself. Reread my initial comment. It was in response to someone encourage people to unsub so when they run his credit he wouldn’t have money for it. You being the mortgage lender knows his credit has already been ran and approved for atleast a construction loan and know that he does not “money”

DesignReservations

Loved Member
Media
Yes, Only fans is considered stable income as long as you can show at least 2 years of solid history. Again I can only assume Conner's situation, but it's most likely he would be using some kind of bank statement program. It's common with self employed borrowers, they analyze the last two years of tax returns along with your bank statements to get an average income.

Gonna be funny when the bank sees his alleged tax returns where he admit he claimed his Louis Vuitton accessories as business deductions.

Only fans likely has just a few expenses. Internet connection expense, the phone bill, a Webcam expense , perhaps a studio? There are no real cost of goods sold so his schedule C must be very straight forward or it should be.

Maybe in the end the IRS will take notice and fuck this loser worse than his ugly girlfriend does.

Ziga299

Superior Member
Media
Gonna be funny when the bank sees his alleged tax returns where he admit he claimed his Louis Vuitton accessories as business deductions.

Only fans likely has just a few expenses. Internet connection expense, the phone bill, a Webcam expense , perhaps a studio? There are no real cost of goods sold so his schedule C must be very straight forward or it should be.

Maybe in the end the IRS will take notice and fuck this loser worse than his ugly girlfriend does.

the policeman costume and dick molding kit could be business expenses lol

DesignReservations

Loved Member
Media
the policeman costume and dick molding kit could be business expenses lol

Actually not the costume but the molding kit perhaps since it's specific to his sexual sales trade.

Just like he can't write off the soap he uses to wash his asshole before he shows it on camera.

Reactions: Ziga299

BarronofBulge

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude I probably have a higher credit score than you. Stfu, you’re trying to recover from being wrong and digging a bigger hole for yourself. Reread my initial comment. It was in response to someone encourage people to unsub so when they run his credit he wouldn’t have money for it. You being the mortgage lender knows his credit has already been ran and approved for atleast a construction loan and know that he does not “money”

Do you drive one of those really big lifted trucks? You just seem like the type

Lexxy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wouldn’t put it past him that is trying to profit from his dog being sick considering how much he was begging for money directly before he was diagnosed. I would only trust him if he posted proof of the illness and the vet estimates in invoice form - which they always provide.

Tesa1115

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Maybe he should pawn all his jewelry, designer clothes and items of value. Looks like both his parents donated 100 bucks each. Living life and making money just isn't as simple as you thought it was gonna be, is it Conner...his mom posted on FB page the gofundme. Tempted to reply with a pic of Conners asshole. (I do love animals and hurts that puppy is sick tho)

Status
Not open for further replies.