Connor hunter

bangle1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Talk about delusional! The boy was on 8 or so episodes of a cable tv show and sold some nudes on on1yf@n$ to make a quick buck. Now he's saying he was suicidal when his 'fame' waned and the money dried up.
Here's an idea, get an actual job. Do these nobodies really believe they are famous and expect gays to support them for the rest of their lives.
Ex On The Beach star Connor Hunter tried to kill himself after fame dried up

Reactions: Sam baker

Sam baker

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The majority of this guys 'fame' stems from his FYM photoshoot. He'd done Ex On The Beach after it had had it's peak and barely gained a name for himself until he starting doing nude shoots and scamming people. I don't see where his 'fame' started, let alone waned.

I very much feel as though he is using the tragic deaths of Sophie Gradon and Mike Thalassitis to get some more exposure and I frankly feel that that is disgusting. He used the gay community for fame/cash and that dried up so now he's using the deaths of Sophie and Mike to get some more. It's disgusting.

100% mate. Spot om

doctorwholove

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I want to add actually, he's not just using the deaths of Sophie and Mike, but anyone that had battled issues with their mental health and thought of, tried to and gone through with suicide. There's a huge issue right now with many people, many young men too, taking their lives and I feel like he is using this epidemic to build his career or earn an extra buck and it is frankly disgusting. He's a vile human being and if he really needs it that much, he can keep the £55 he scammed me out of. Pathetic.

Reactions: lukas and Sam baker

1Hunter10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
View attachment 1952552 View attachment 1952562 Don’t know why he’d be depressed looking the way he does. Does anyone have anything more of him

As with many reality TV stars, they don’t seem to have a long shelf life. Only a couple break the mould and make something for themselves. Very sad situation to see but as with Sophie and Mike from love island, it’s becoming more apparent they don’t get the support they need.

Reactions: Sam baker