Conquest: The Older Woman

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Petherick_Poundlouder, Feb 8, 2009.

1. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Now, I'm young. 19. I've dealt with a few girls in my lifetime, but they are very much girls. I've yet to deal with a woman, and all the woman I know suggest that I date older ladies just for the simple fact of how I feel about relationships and how my character is built.

Anyway, this is a simple question. How and where do I find these older women?

And for the side-conquest, how and where do you suggest I find older women to fuck?

Now I'm not talking greatly older...well not exactly. I'd date someone in their 30s, just right now I'd prefer 21-27. Personally, I think at my age, with my (college) money it'd be hard to even get one interested. I've flirted with a few in that age bracket, but they always end up calling me a baby in the worse way. Now there is one out there I more than likely will fuck, so she doesn't need to reply to this. But I want to find one to date. So suggestions would be nice :p

2. B_1youngboy

B_1youngboy New Member

Don't fall for that baby talk, you should try proving to them that you are not a baby.

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    You have asked this question before, and I answered how I found an older woman for my first time. Almost certainly, an older (say in her thirties) woman isn't going to be interested in a boyfriend relationship with you, because you and her are travelling along very different paths in the voyage of life. But certainly older women can be turned on by a sexual relationship with a younger man for his virility, his enthusiasm, and the turn-on of teaching someone inexperienced. This is what happened to me when I was in my early twenties, both of them were mid-thirties. One was separated from her husband and she wanted sex, the other had a husband who spent a lot of time away from home and she wanted more sex.

A slightly older woman, in her twenties, is less likely to be interested in either dating or just sex. She probably hasn't reached the stage of sexual confidence that a thirty-something woman has reached, and for dating she will tend to gravitate to men who are a couple of years older than her. This is because, in most cases, women mature faster than men.

So I think your problem is that you are looking for the wrong thing, which is why you can't find it.

4. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

So its basically impossible to find a 20 something year old to date at my age? I'm not interested in a relationship w/30 something year old - I'm pretty sure if I tried (and I have, and successfuly so..in a way) to have sex with a 30 year old I'd get it. The only deal is dating a 20 something year old.

Either way I see it, I have this feeling I'm going to suffer with girls in my age bracket.

Draft saved Draft deleted