Conquest: The Older Woman

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Petherick_Poundlouder, Feb 8, 2009.

1. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Now, I'm young. 19. I've dealt with a few girls in my lifetime, but they are very much girls. I've yet to deal with a woman, and all the woman I know suggest that I date older ladies just for the simple fact of how I feel about relationships and how my character is built.

Anyway, this is a simple question. How and where do I find these older women?

And for the side-conquest, how and where do you suggest I find older women to fuck?

Now I'm not talking greatly older...well not exactly. I'd date someone in their 30s, just right now I'd prefer 21-27. Personally, I think at my age, with my (college) money it'd be hard to even get one interested. I've flirted with a few in that age bracket, but they always end up calling me a baby in the worse way. Now there is one out there I more than likely will fuck, so she doesn't need to reply to this. But I want to find one to date. So suggestions would be nice :p

2. B_1youngboy

B_1youngboy New Member

Don't fall for that baby talk, you should try proving to them that you are not a baby.

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    You have asked this question before, and I answered how I found an older woman for my first time. Almost certainly, an older (say in her thirties) woman isn't going to be interested in a boyfriend relationship with you, because you and her are travelling along very different paths in the voyage of life. But certainly older women can be turned on by a sexual relationship with a younger man for his virility, his enthusiasm, and the turn-on of teaching someone inexperienced. This is what happened to me when I was in my early twenties, both of them were mid-thirties. One was separated from her husband and she wanted sex, the other had a husband who spent a lot of time away from home and she wanted more sex.

A slightly older woman, in her twenties, is less likely to be interested in either dating or just sex. She probably hasn't reached the stage of sexual confidence that a thirty-something woman has reached, and for dating she will tend to gravitate to men who are a couple of years older than her. This is because, in most cases, women mature faster than men.

So I think your problem is that you are looking for the wrong thing, which is why you can't find it.

4. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

So its basically impossible to find a 20 something year old to date at my age? I'm not interested in a relationship w/30 something year old - I'm pretty sure if I tried (and I have, and successfuly so..in a way) to have sex with a 30 year old I'd get it. The only deal is dating a 20 something year old.

Either way I see it, I have this feeling I'm going to suffer with girls in my age bracket.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice