Conquest Trophies - Speedos, Thongs and U/W

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Primal_Savage, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Primal_Savage

Primal_Savage New Member

Curious if any others guys with speedo, thong and underware fetishes have in your collections articles that you've obtained from other guys as a result of sexual conquests (initiated either by you or the other guy). Six of my speedos and a few of my T's were not mine originally; obtained from swimmers on my home team or other college teams. Also have some u/w that fit into the same category. Additionally, have any of you bought or sold such items?

NateicusPumper likes this.
  2. dwtrlp

Verified Gold Member

I have all those fetishes and collect all sorts of underwear, thongs, jock straps, speedos, cock rings, etc. I don't have any from others and I really don't know why I am so drawn to this sort of thing. Don't know where I was going with that. Think you just hit a nerve!

3. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Without going into great detail, yes.

I have never bought or sold any of them, though.

4. strike4

strike4 New Member

A couple of guys I have been with have either left their underwear at my place or asked to trade. Sometimes like to wear of blow a load in these, thinking about the exchange of male energy.

5. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

I have exchanged worn jocks and speedos on occasion and yes strike4 the exhange of male energy and smell!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice