Conquest Trophies - Speedos, Thongs and U/W

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Primal_Savage, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Primal_Savage

Primal_Savage New Member

Albums:
    Curious if any others guys with speedo, thong and underware fetishes have in your collections articles that you've obtained from other guys as a result of sexual conquests (initiated either by you or the other guy). Six of my speedos and a few of my T's were not mine originally; obtained from swimmers on my home team or other college teams. Also have some u/w that fit into the same category. Additionally, have any of you bought or sold such items?

NateicusPumper likes this.
  2. dwtrlp

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have all those fetishes and collect all sorts of underwear, thongs, jock straps, speedos, cock rings, etc. I don't have any from others and I really don't know why I am so drawn to this sort of thing. Don't know where I was going with that. Think you just hit a nerve!

3. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Without going into great detail, yes.

I have never bought or sold any of them, though.

4. strike4

strike4 New Member

Albums:
    A couple of guys I have been with have either left their underwear at my place or asked to trade. Sometimes like to wear of blow a load in these, thinking about the exchange of male energy.

5. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    I have exchanged worn jocks and speedos on occasion and yes strike4 the exhange of male energy and smell!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted