Conquest Trophies - Speedos, Thongs and U/W

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Curious if any others guys with speedo, thong and underware fetishes have in your collections articles that you've obtained from other guys as a result of sexual conquests (initiated either by you or the other guy). Six of my speedos and a few of my T's were not mine originally; obtained from swimmers on my home team or other college teams. Also have some u/w that fit into the same category. Additionally, have any of you bought or sold such items?

Reactions: NateicusPumper

dwtrlp

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Curious if any others guys with speedo, thong and underware fetishes have in your collections articles that you've obtained from other guys as a result of sexual conquests (initiated either by you or the other guy). Six of my speedos and a few of my T's were not mine originally; obtained from swimmers on my home team or other college teams. Also have some u/w that fit into the same category. Additionally, have any of you bought or sold such items?

I have all those fetishes and collect all sorts of underwear, thongs, jock straps, speedos, cock rings, etc. I don't have any from others and I really don't know why I am so drawn to this sort of thing. Don't know where I was going with that. Think you just hit a nerve!

strike4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A couple of guys I have been with have either left their underwear at my place or asked to trade. Sometimes like to wear of blow a load in these, thinking about the exchange of male energy.