conscousness

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Are you conscious of your size during the normal part of your day?
While at work the other day I just had a thought, are big guys conscious of their size/buldge during the day, and how do they feel about it.
Being average at best i always think about my size and if I show anything. I was just wondering.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Not too often. I can only think of one day recently when my dick seemed to be hanging bigger/thicker than usual, and that's only because (1) it was warm outside, (2) I was wearing shorts, and (3) I had my dick hanging downward in a pair of boxer briefs and I felt the bulge's weight a bit more. More often than not, my dick isn't even on my mind. Like many circumstances (flopping, hardons that go down one leg or the other), I'm used to it.

B_Black11

Just Browsing
Media
It depends on what I am wearing. Wearing a nice big pair of pants or baggy something or other makes me less conscious of my size where gym clothes or something more revealing makes me very aware I am showing to one extent or another. Freeballing is even worse but I don't do that too much. Jeans I am super conscious because I always show a bulge in them.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
I agree with the others so far on this one....

Certain "conditions" influence my own consciousness of the size factor overall.
Warmer weather (inducing extra flaccidness/hanging) and certain slacks, especially jeans....all contribute to my noticing a sense of extra weightiness.

As difficult to believe as it might be for the curious "average guys" who ask these kind of questions of us, most larger men I suppose just take these kind of things for granted! We don't all go around thinking about "it" all day long. I've learned being in this forum that we each have "our own take" on being large.

That's probably why this site is so riveting. We learn everyday.....(or read something interesting in its own way!)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeap, there was a time when I seldom thought of my dick during every day activities. This was before I began PE! Now, after a sesson of jelqing and stretching it remains enlarged and heavier, therefore I am very conscious of its being there -- where ever is hangs. I have alwo started freeballing, so this adds to the "hey, my dick feels like it's flopping around". i'm not objecting to the awareness. :rolleyes:

Luke

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While freeballing, I don't notice it. I'm used to it. Now that I'm trying to minimise the bulge, the feel of the underwear rubbing against my cock is hard to ignore because the feel is so alien to me. I guess when you're used to a certain situation, it's the norm and you don't really notice.

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
Malito:

To me it's the same thing as having blue eyes: I generally don't notice. However, that being said, I just got back from a run at the gym. I'd forgotten my jock, so I wore my briefs, which were too sweaty to wear back here, so I've been freeballing, and yeah, I notice it today.

Take care

Ceg

D

deleted111

I am not conscious of my size unless I move. THen I am immediately.
I have hair on my legs as well as wear jeans at work.
For me not to notice would require no nerve endings lol.

Others are only aware if they watch me walk towards them intently or I if stand in front of them then shift my weight. Otherwise it appears to be just a fold in my pants. It makes a huge difference what type of pants I am wearing also.

Most of the time though I pay no attention, people can look if they wish or notice if they notice.

If I spent all my time wondering who was watching or who noticed, it would be a full time job.

I do however not wear tight pants at work just for the simple reason of civility between co-workers. Many have noticed just because I have been asked. But I dont see a reason to "show it off" as it were at work.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I would go with what seems to be the minority view so far:

I am aware, physically, of the weight and the bulk pretty well without interruption. But of course it is just part of a constant felt 'background', if you see what I mean; I'm not thinking about it all the time.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where I work I'm not all that conscious of my dick all the time, though if the mandatory apron wasn't on, you'd have to be blind not to notice it. I try to wear jeans that aren't skin tight per se, but just so that they're appropriately the right size. In the summer, I have to be careful with the shorts they allow. Those are the kind that the legs extend almost past the calf. I thank sometimes when I need a new apron the only size they have is one bigger, which certainly accomodates me better.

Of course, during leisure time when I go swimming, some things are immistakable, no matter how much we think they aren't, in particularly when you're wet and happen upon some lovely ladies. I just thank god I didn't wear white, or I'd be thrown out, and/or arrested.

joe22xxx: To be honest I notice my size when I'm extra horny. My balls feel "full" or something like that, & my dick gets partially hard every few minutes. Sometimes I'm just not able to take care of it at school & it starts to leak precum. THEN I notice it a whole lot! I also get a little anxious or nervous when I'm extra horny. It's exciting but also a difficult situation to be in. :p

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Max@Jun 23 2004, 12:57 PM
I would go with what seems to be the minority view so far:

I am aware, physically, of the weight and the bulk pretty well without interruption. But of course it is just part of a constant felt 'background', if you see what I mean; I'm not thinking about it all the time.
This is my experience as well.

maverackstud8: I try not to yhink my big penis unless I;m horney