Consequences of Sex...

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know sex is not evil or bad. As long as it's done with safety & fun in mind, I think sex is an amazing, perhaps UNDER-used gift. But as with most things, when you partake, there are consequences. Things that happen - good & bad - that can affect your life. Sometimes it's good - a baby, a closer feeling, an orgasm, release from stress, you name it. Sometimes it can be bad - a disease, a shameful feeling, embarrasment. What are some of the consequences of sex that YOU have experienced in your life? I'm particularly interested in hearing from people who are in relationships but go outside those relationships for gratification......

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had several things in mind to post until I read your last sentence.

I've always had sex pretty responsibly, but I know that the majority of people do not. Sad thing, too, because with something as powerful as sex, when you have consequences, they are also powerful. And most irresponsible people are not willing to face the consequences of their actions - with sex as no exception.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not sure why my "last sentence" was a post-killer for you. I'm asking an honest question - honest answers would probably help me a lot. I'm not afraid of a negative answer because that's better than none at all.

I'm not meaning to imply I am GOING to indulge in some behavior that some on here might disapprove of - far from it. That is extremely unlikely. But the more information I have, the better I can make an informed decision....
My experiences with sex are limited and some on this board are far more advanced than I am. Sometimes irresponsibility teaches us unfortunate lessons - I'm just curious what some of those lessons might have been for some.

I had several things in mind to post until I read your last sentence.

I've always had sex pretty responsibly, but I know that the majority of people do not. Sad thing, too, because with something as powerful as sex, when you have consequences, they are also powerful. And most irresponsible people are not willing to face the consequences of their actions - with sex as no exception.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure why my "last sentence" was a post-killer for you.<...>
Well, just because I am in a relationship, but I don't go outside our relationship for sex, except when we have another person with us. We usually know the "third" pretty well before doing 3-ways, so there aren't usually many surprises, and everyone involved knows the rules. I think I understand what you were asking in your original post. If I got it correctly, you are mainly asking people who "cheat" how they deal with the consequences. That doesn't really apply to me.