conservative boyfriend

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What do you do with a boyfriend who is so conservative? I mean, he gives me head and swallows but when I do him then try to kiss him he's revolted. He DOES NOT want to taste his own spunk. No way, no how! That's only one quirk but for me fairly major. How do you get your partner to open up?

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
We all have hang-ups about cum...my wife of thirty yrs is same...she will suck me till nearly there..but not finish me....after blast off i will often woof down some load.....she then loves to kiss me...but direct from source seems offensive to her. we all have issues....pick your battles, this may not be one to tackle.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
Many guys lose their interest in eating cum right after having an orgasm. If that is the biggest negative about your boyfriend, then I would say you are in good shape. He doesn't sound all that conservative to me!

What do you do with a boyfriend who is so conservative? I mean, he gives me head and swallows but when I do him then try to kiss him he's revolted. He DOES NOT want to taste his own spunk. No way, no how! That's only one quirk but for me fairly major. How do you get your partner to open up?