Considering a JES Extender. Is it a good idea?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by JohnDesil, Oct 4, 2007.

1. JohnDesil

JohnDesil New Member

Albums:
    I'm thinking of getting a JES Extender because I have a pretty severe curve to the left. If I measure it while erect with a bendable ruler the left side is 6.5 inches but the right side is 8.5. I want to straighten it but wouldn't complain if it made it longer also of course.

My question is does the JES really work for those who have used it or is it BS?

2. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well... I have used an extender before.

This year as a matter of fact...

Lemme tell you a bit about my experience.

I bought the extender (I bought the stupid one from the Newart site... BIG mistake!) and got it home and was VERY disappointed in it's design and construction. The problem with these extenders is how to hold the glans in place while simultaneously stretching the shaft and inner foreskin.

The force required to stretch your penis shaft could very well TEAR THE DELICATE CAPILLARIES OF THE INNER FORESKIN!!!!!

The only way around this is to design and develop a system that will gently hold your glans in place and not subject the capillaries to too much force.

I did not know this fact and had to tighten my penis against the extender wall so it would not slip out during stretching... once I got everything in there and tight... as soon as I dialed up the appropriate force required to stretch my shaft, one side of my cock head would slip out and I had to totally re-adjust everything and start over.

This was frustrating the SHIT out of me and I decided to take matters into my own hands... BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!

I decided that I would fashion a fastener to trap the head of my penis against the wall of the stretcher using a rubber band...

It worked a lot better than the stupid piece of rubber that was sent with my unit (not the fastener Newart advertised... the ol' switch-a-roo) and I thought that I was off to get some good stretching done.

Once I got everything dialed in and started to increase the tension in order to get some results, I felt a tear in my penis!!!!!

HOLY SHIT!!! What have I done?

I tore capillaries on the surface of my inner foreskin...

No more stretching and no more pumping for a month or so...

I was REALLY sad... and knew that it was all my fault for being careless and overzealous.

Be VERY careful and talk to JES and mention to them that you are concerned about the manner in which the penis is fashioned to the unit and would like some assurance that their design is safe and sound.

3. JohnDesil

JohnDesil New Member

Albums:
    Thanks for the quick reply. I appreciate it. But as you said that was a different product.

Is there anyone out there who has a positive experience with the JES ? Or are they all full of crap products?

4. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    All extenders are similar and work the same way... although I can safely tell you that the JES model is the most well designed of all of the stretchers on the market today, you will have way better chances with that product because they actually put some thought into it's design, I say go for it!!!

5. dongalong

Gold Member

http://www.lpsg.org/58319-sizetrac.html
    The Jes-extender design is the original penis traction device invention. The same device now goes under many different names, I foolishly bought one of the more expensive versions (Andropenis).

In the thread I linked above, I warned about the attachment problems of the original design and linked 2 alternatives with more comfortable attachment systems (Autoextender's Vacextender and Penimaster)

I modified my Andropenis extender after only a few weeks because it was too painful to wear, I came up with a system similar to Autoextender's using rubber condom-like sleeves with a hook at the tip which allowed me to wear the extender for up to 9 hours in reasonable comfort.
    After wearing it almost every day for over a year, I have grown 1.25" in length and my slight (10degree) curve to the right has almost disappeared completely.

6. JohnDesil

JohnDesil New Member

Albums:
    Wow, 1.25" and close to straightened out in a year doesn't sound bad at all. Thank you for your reply.

I just really wanted to confirm that it works before I spend the $$$. I work from home full time and I don't have a girlfriend at the moment so I have all the time and privacy that I'll need. So hopefully I'll be able to post some results if and when I get some.

If anyone else has results then I would like to hear them. All of the testimonials I've seen are on sites that are pushing the product so you can't exactly trust them ya know.

7. dongalong

Gold Member

There was a big clinical trial, which proved that extenders worked. The biggest gainer in length gained 7.5mm per month while the lowest gain was close to zero but with a girth increase I believe.You might have seen the "size calculators" on the extender sites. They are all based on that one exceptional gainer mentioned above.
    Average growth from the test was around 5mm per month but my monthly growth was half that. They said that the participents were required to wear the device for 12 hours per day - when you try putting an extender on, you will find this hard to believe, you will want to pull the thing off after only a few minutes!!! Even the autoextender (the most comfortable in my opinion) takes weeks of conditioning to be able to wear it for several hours.

8. JohnDesil

JohnDesil New Member

Albums:
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm gonna give it a shot. The goal is really to straighten but extra size would be awesome of course. :veryhappy:

9. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    :confused: Wow... interesting...I can't be of too much help.
    I've never heard of this 'JES Extender' til I read this thread.
    Hear of pumpin though.
    This next time I have a doctor's visit, I'll try to remember to ask.
    He'll probably look at me like I'm crazy and ask me why the hell do U want to know...U don't need to use something like it.
    He barely wanted to order a special sized pump devise for me called Encore VTU-1 system that helps to put more blood flow into my penis for a firmer erection.
    Using it also increased my girth & thickness...not so much the length.
    General problem area... the bigger the penis...the more blood it takes to fill.
    He advised me not to over use & follow manual instructions for using.
    Many of these devises may not do what they proclaim to do; and can cause some serious damage to your sexual organs.
    It's good & wise of you to seek exp. advise & opinions.
    Don't want & do somthing you may be sorry for later down the road.
    Good luck.
    Be Safe, Be Careful & Enjoy!:smile:

10. JohnDesil

JohnDesil New Member

Albums:
    It's very easy to find their website online if you're interested in reading about it. They have alot of testimonials but I wanted to see what real people had to say rather than just the ones on the website thats trying to sell a product.

11. avg_joe

Gold Member

I would say JES extender works to a certain extent. But don't rely entirely on extender.

12. seahorses

seahorses Member

Though I can’t comment on use of the Jes extender, I’ve seen enough detailed description of it to know it’s not a design I favour, its too uncomfortable. Having said that, there aren’t that many that are truly comfortable, considering the wearing time necessary to achieve gains. Ironically, while some manufactures have addressed the issues of constriction by modifying the head clamping feature of their devices and users are becoming aware that you don’t need to stretch and strangle the life out of poor Percy; just enough tension to reach, or get just beyond normal erect length, it becomes the bases where the main discomfort will occur after several hours use.

13. cirus

cirus Member

Albums:
    Worth looking at the Penimaster, much more comfortable to wear. I have one and wear it over my foreskin (I am cut) I have made some small gains in foreskin but dont wear it enough to make any other gains. Spend most of my time stretching my balls. Cant do everything.
    cirus.

14. Adam875

Adam875 Member

15. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
  16. cirus

cirus Member

Albums:
    No, but they do dangle a little bit. See my gallery photo's

cirus.

Draft saved Draft deleted