Considering bottoming

metalhd104

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Messed around with a vibrator a couple times and didn't hate it. I'm not attracted to men very much, but I guess I'm attracted to dicks, if that makes sense.

So I guess my question is, is it worth it?

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Messed around with a vibrator a couple times and didn't hate it. I'm not attracted to men very much, but I guess I'm attracted to dicks, if that makes sense.

STUD, Yes it is just make sure you are relaxed and very well lubed up, the first few times it will hurt, then the pain will turn to PLEASURE!! Bill

Reactions: satopper

Blitzkid

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You sound like my old roommate. He liked anal penetration and thought he was bi so he dates a couple dudes. Realized he didn't like dudes, just the dick and/or anal. So he bought his Gf a strap on and is in bliss. Though he still says when I fucked him was the best. Enjoy!

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Makes absolute sense, I enjoy sex with guys and love sex with women

Yes defiantly, there is nothing like the feel of a real cock inside you with the warmth of another guy and his ball slapping against you and then when he cums the shudder of his body

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Whether or not you enjoy anal stimulation has nothing to do with your sexuality. You need to relax. Having sex with another man isn't going to turn you gay or bi, or even make you straight. You are one of those already, regardless of whether or not you ever have sex with a man or ever do. You say you used a vibrator and didn't hate it. I assume that was an understatement, since it is driving you towards trying bottoming. That is perfectly cool. But the complication is that you say that you don't find men attractive. To me, there seem to be two possibilities here. First, you are in denial and, in fact, do find men attractive on some level, but societal pressure is pushing you to deny that. Consider that possibility, but only you can really ever know. Secondly, you aren't in denial and you just want to feel another man's penis inside of you but you don't want any other part of him. In this scenario, let's change things up and make this a heterosexual encounter when you are about to have sex with a woman. However, she says that she doesn't find you attractive and she doesn't want to make out with you at all, and certainly doesn't want you enjoying her tits. Your job is to get undressed, slide you hard cock into her, and pound away until she gets her orgasm. at that point she might be nice enough to let you get your orgasm before kicking you out of bed and being done with you. This kind of thing is what seems to be what you are expecting of your male partner. Does this seem reasonable to you? The worst part is that you probably could actually find some gay or bi dolt who is willing to do this, but I ask you to respect your partner. If you aren't interested in guys, don't have sex with them. If you are interested in guys, then have actual sex with them and don't use them as your surrogate vibrator. Lastly, consider having sex with a woman using a strap on, if you aren't interested in having sex with a man (all of him, not just his penis).

Reactions: BillM and lgtrmusr

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
YES, I love this position myself!! Bill
that's a good one try standing up with the top behind you, he should eat your ass thoroughly first and kiss you butterfly style down your back to make you hard and turned on.

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

STUD, Damn balls deep is fucking worth it, nothing like getting your brains pounded out balls.gif
!! Bill