Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Probably writing myself a probation within 100 miles from you, but I don't know how else to word this... Even though I consider myself bi-curious anyway, I still haven't done anything with other guys yet I would love to play with your cock.

Probably the wrong place for this post...

D_eneyhngh

Just Browsing
Media
Pretty interested in sucking off a realllyyy big cock!
And have mine sucked as well....
But not sure if theres anyone on here willing to meet up

You sound a lot like I was before my first time sucking cock. I dream't of really bigs ones and I still do. Other than two very brief instances of sucking cock when I was 11 and 14, I never had any gay feelings until I was about 30 years old. I encountered a few gay men but little happened, since I was still a bit hesitant. When I was 40 I finally built up enough courage to go to a gay bar. That's all it took. The first guy's cock was small, but the second one was rather big at about 8 inches, which gave me a facial and a pearl necklace. The ones I've sucked on since then were about 5-7 inches, but one was an absolute whopper that must have been at least 9 inches and really thick. It dwarfed my seven incher of average thickness. So have patience, a big one will come along.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well duh..you live in FLA! uh, a peninsula.. where are the gay nude beaches?..near the ocean maybe?..check it out..be adventurous..Happy 1st day of Summer

coveryerteeth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Fuck! I knew I should have moved to SoFlo, years ago, when I had the chance. :tongue:

LOL.....what you said!!!

Right. Because guys that open threads whose titles clearly refer to smoke'n hot man-on-man action obviously have NO interest in the subject, themselves.

Glass Houses, chuckles.