considering getting snipped

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by swingfun, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Astro

Astro Active Member

Albums:
    Darkbond007
    I did misread and acknowledged my mistake. Since you evidently don't agree with me being horrified by the involuntary mutilation visited upon me and wanting to do what I can to stamp out this dreadful practice, how do you feel about
    [​IMG]
    This thread is obviously not to be hijacked, so why don't you address your pro-feelings in the other thread? Perhaps more open discussion might prevent some other poor child being maimed?

2. swingfun

swingfun Active Member

Oh yes. I'm 48 and already had my kids. Raised and on their own so I'm done with the pro create part of my life....lol. Just not wanting to create any more. Just want to enjoy the sex without the possible pregnancy.

3. chr2

chr2 Member

Albums:
    it sounds like time to get the op my friend :)

4. Sirramm

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I met with my urologist a week ago to get snipped and he is, although young, a tried and true scalpel guy. I'm NOT happy about it but where I am he's the 'go to guy' so I'm stuck. I'd prefer the NON-scalpel approach, although still electing to be knocked the fuck out during the procedure, but he does NOT do it!

And yes...like I explained to him...I've had my fair share of large gauge needles hammered through the head of my dick and scrotum but each and every time I was two or more sheets against the wind and unless he'd be willing for me to show up at his office the same way and have him tug on my nuts to snip me I opted for being knocked totally OUT!

Draft saved Draft deleted