Considering it

enderwiggen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey guys. I'm considering PE. I'm sort of going through a lifestyle change at the moment and am changing physically quite a bit. I've been overweight my entire life (but I'm only 21). My highest weight was 280, and now I am down to about 235. I'm still losing weight and am hoping to hit 170lbs by June or July of next year.

At the moment my cock is about 6.75 inches (bone pressed along the top) with 5.1 inches in girth. Not huge, but larger than average. If I do PE (to further go along with my new slimmer body), could I realistically expect to reach 8 inches (and proportionate girth)? I would be happy with 7.5-7.75, but I'd love to hit 8 inches.

Any thoughts? Opinions? I'm really contemplating this since I am undergoing a complete lifestyle change, and a bigger penis is something I want.

Thanks.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can do it, and combined with your weight loss the gains will be much more apparent. Just be patient and consider it part of your self improvement regimen :)

BBnastybear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good luck, be careful with how fast you drop weight as well. Your body needs time to adapt to changes, you can end up with loose skin and/or stretch marks.

Media
I'm a new member looking to make a lifestyle change and drop a few pounds myself. If I can lose about 40 lbs and get down to 200lbs, I'll be good to go. I've done some PE work in the past based on a magazine article I read a few years back. One question though and I'm sure this has been answered, but can someone point me to a thread or post regarding pumps. Any suggestions as to which ones to try and results would be helpful. Thanks