Considering PA

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Kaileonhart, Nov 20, 2007.

1. Kaileonhart

Kaileonhart New Member

Albums:
    I've done a lot of research and I'm really thinking about getting one done, see my pics for reference. I have a friend who's husband has one and he said it didn't hurt. I noticed alot of guys on here have them done, what's your opinions? healing time? pleasure enhanced? pain?

2. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

First of all, it is wise to do loads of reading up on this, and in addition to this, see if you can get any recommendation's for piercing studios in your area.

One good place to check is BME: Body Modification Ezine - The biggest and best online bod-mod site since 1994, and especially check out the following: BMEZINE: Prince Alberts

On ring size, I would go for a 2.6 / 3 mm thick to start with, and stretch up SLOWLY. I would recommend after looking at your pic's to aim to stretch upto a 6 / 8 mm thick, 22mm internal diameter. This assumes you are choosing a BCR / screw in ball type ring.

A write up here I did a few years a go for BMEzine: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stan_marsh14/1/a/PA/1/piercing.rtf

and the fact sheet my piercer gave me: PRINCE ALBERT

and last of all, a number of pic's with my PA fitted, varying in size: Index of /stan_marsh14/1/a/PA

Tell you one thing, your partner will love it, I know mine does :biggrin1:

3. Kaileonhart

Kaileonhart New Member

Albums:
    anyone have a video of someone getting a PA?

4. Pdick

Pdick Member

Albums:
    I have had a PA for about a year now. I love it. It's currently a 2ga 3/4" circular barbell. The initial healing is done in about 4 weeks. A good solid healing takes about 3-5 months, at which point you can beat the tar out of it and it won't get sore or irritated. Take it easy till you get to that point. A sore dick is no fun to deal with all day.

It certainly enhances sex and masturbation. I wouldn't say it's a mind blowing difference, but it adds a nice exclamation point.

As far as pain goes, everyone is different, and their experiences are all over the chart. Some don't feel a thing, some cry like baby cuz it hurts so much. My personal experience was it hurt like a bitch for the 2 seconds it took for the needle to go thru, and as soon as it did, no more pain. Your urethra will be kinda irritated for a while tho cuz it's not used to having a chunk of metal rubbing around in it. This lasts for a couple weeks and is more annoyance than anything, and it does go away.

Get it pierced at no smaller than 10ga. If your piercer wants to do a 12 or 14ga, run away. PA's that are that small run a high risk of the cheese cutter effect, essentially cutting it's way out of your dick as it migrates. I was pierced at 10ga, I wish now I would have done it at 8 or 6ga. It would have saved stretching time.

Prepare for bleeding. Some don't bleed at all, but most experience moderate to heavy bleeding. I bled like a stuck pig for an hour, then a couple drops overnight, and nothing the next day. Some people bleed heavily for 2 or 3 days, and lesser amounts for as long as a week. Don't panic when you piss blood for a bit, you bleed on the inside too. Also urinating may be somewhat painful for a couple days. All are normal.

Urination becomes an active sport. There's ways of dealing with it tho. I always think woe is me if I get drunk and forget.

A word of warning about these. They heal extremely well. Given enough time and stretching, these become permanant holes. They will shrink if you remove the barbell, but they will never full close and heal without a doctor or skilled body mod artist assisting it along.

These also like to stretch by themselves. Banging a piercing around in your hand, in a vagina or an asshole, causes the barbell to get yanked around. Genital tissue being what it is, just stretches to deal with the stress. Plan on buying larger gauge barbells as time goes on. That said, larger gauges are more comfortable for most anyways. Things really got fun for me at 4ga.

Last word of warning. If you get one done, you need to be positively certain about your partners not having diseases. This is a perfect entry point for lots of nasties, especially if you are having sex while it is still healing. The unbroken skin is your body's best defense against bacteria and virii, and you just put a hole in that armor.

5. rytheguy

rytheguy Member

Albums:
    I just got one about 4 months ago... I read alot of people saying it didn't realy hurt etc... I really didn't think that was true. For me it wasn't the actual act of piercing that hurt it was the week following. That was VERY uncomfortable and painful, and if you don't like blood this is NOT the piercing for you, mine was very bloody for the first 2 or 3 days.
    Now I don't want to discourage you because I LOVE mine and think it was totally worth the pain, TOTALLY. I just recomend finding a GOOD piercer, I went to one of th emost highly regarded in AZ and am thankful for it. They helped me tremendously with making sure we picked the right gague, diameter, and placememnt for my anatomy specifically, and that's REALLY important or you might end up with an uncomfortable piercing.
    My advice is if you want it DO IT, just do your research first and find the best piercer available.
    Got picks in the gallery too, check em out if you want.
    Hope that helped! PM if you have any more questions.

6. dickman45885

dickman45885 New Member

Albums:
    Go for it.....follow the after care advice of your piercer and you should have no real problems. I am of the school of benign neglect with all of my piercings. I just keep them clean during the healing period and have had no real problems.

7. RedScrotum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It looks nice just the way it is

8. PAchiguy

PAchiguy New Member

do it! go with the larger gage the piercer recommends....mine recommended a 10, 8 or 6....i started with an 8 but wish i had started with 6.

im now comfortable at a 2g,and can get a 0g in for some great stimulation.....

cant wait to see pix! youll love it!

9. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    I thought about it at one point in time, but I think if I got anything now it'd be a frenum ladder.

10. EagleCowboy

EagleCowboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I got mine in '86 and it didn't hurt a bit. I was certain it was going to kill me. I now have a 00g captured bead P.A. I have never regretted getting it as it amplifies all the pleasure my dick feels.

11. piercedjobbie

piercedjobbie New Member

Albums:
    You've gotten some good advice here and some personal opinions which are also good. Take your time in deciding whether you really want a PA. I've had mine for 6 years and love it. Enhanced sex? Yes. Fun plaything for your partner? Yes. Increased sensitivity in your penis? Yes. I was pierced at 10, stretched to 8 and am now at 4 gauge. Iwas at 2 gauge for a while, but it just wasn't as good as the 4. Good luck, buddy, I believe you'll be very happy with a PA.

12. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    love my PA did it myself, healed nicely in 4 weeks and upped it to 00ga in about 8 mo. Check my pics. It is supposed to be the easiest of all the genital piercings to do. I had no pain at all and on my large stretches it just gave an intense itching sensation going in. I used to be on BME in the PA section not sure it is still there.

13. MisterSlave

Gold Member

Albums:
    I got mine done 8 years ago. . . and I do have some advice.

Depending upon location,. . it can be relatively little pain. . or extreme and excruciating.. .

Occasionally you do hear about people who have had a, "horror piercing", Where the piercing hits right next to a nerve . . and continually shoots pain.
    The key again is location. . Where are you planning on getting the piercing on, (if I might use the term and no offense), your junk?

I had a "reverse PA." done and I am one of relatively few guys I see out there who have had it done.

A reverse PA, is where the piercing goes through the Urethra, and up through the glans, rather than down. And this is where I mentioned the "pain". .because the further in the needle goes. . and further back on the glans toward the shaft. . the more painfull it will be because there is more tissue and nerve endings the piercing needle has to go through.

In summary,. . I'd think very carefully about "where" you want your piercing and how much pain you want to go through. I went 1/2 way back on my glans. . and I can say it was 20 sec. of ungodly pain. . followed by about 2 weeks of sore . . and then 3 months later I could have sexual relations.

Good luck,. . Sincerely,. . Sylphboi2

14. smoothnfree

smoothnfree New Member

Albums:
    This shows that we all react to it different. Mine didnt hurt being pierced, I bled maybe a teaspoon worth the entire healing time, and once it was in, I never had pain or discomfort. The slight burn when pissing was there for about 3 days. After a week, I was able to beat off with no trouble, just didnt go crazy doing it. There has been some good points here, namely get a good piercer. You have to live with this so make sure it's done right. As with the others, PM with any questions.

15. Kaileonhart

Kaileonhart New Member

Albums:
    Thanks for all the advice guys, I am going to definitely go for it

16. smoothnfree

smoothnfree New Member

Albums:
    Wish ya the best. Let us know when you get it done.

17. D_Bartasiah Dingleberrye

D_Bartasiah Dingleberrye Account Disabled

maybe too late to chime in... but listen to your piercer. don't worry about starting at a pretty small guage, it'll make healing easier and you can and will upsize down the road. i was pierced at 12 ga. and upsized about 4 months after being pierced. i only upsized when i could notice space around the ring.

it definitely makes the head of my cock more noticeable... at all times. i can feel it when i'm walking, when i'm sitting, when i'm sleeping. the amount of feeling it adds during sex/playtime varies from person to person. it didn't do a lot for me, but girls seem to really like what it does for them. i usually leave it in for fucking, but take it out for oral.

shoot me a message if you have any other questions.

18. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Mr Ed has his done with a 12 ga. Here in Mass. it's common for the piercers to refuse to do anything larger than a 12 ga. this has been our experience.
    It also bled heavily for several hours but this quickly subsided.
    Mr. Ed's piercing unfortunately, ripped out in my hand,as I was trying to close his 0ga seamless. Our advice to you is this;get your PA done deeply enough, so that if you do go up on your gauges,it won't be a problem.
    We had sex three days after the piercing,it was incredible for me,and for Ed.
    I love a pierced cock,and the feeling is fabulous! Since it ripped,he had it pierced on both sides of his head, where the holes are from the PA.
    Of course he pisses all over the friggin place! That is the only downside
    to him having a couple of holes in the head,now we want to put in a reverse PA,to go along with his frenum.
    Good luck and best wishes.
    cigarbabe:saevil:

19. D_Eliassaph Daniell Goosegarden Jr

GO DEEP!! You don't say whether you are cut or not... Don't let them punch through right under the head. make them go at least 1/4" deeper. You don't want to end up with a meato in a year.

20. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

This was exactly the same way my piercer advised me in Leicester, UK. By going no larger than 3mm (Sorry, in the UK the "G" measurement is not used, so I can not give you the equivalent) it makes for easier and quicker heeling in the first few months, and as a plus you will be able to enjoy the sizing up process more till you reach your target size (Average is a 6mm).

Draft saved Draft deleted