Consistently sore vagina

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by udubcrew, Jun 14, 2007.

1. udubcrew

udubcrew Well-Known Member

Albums:
    My girlfriend is sore after nearly every time we have sex and starts being sore after only about 10 or 15 minutes of sex. She says it is sore muscles, not skin so it's not about being properly lubricated. We have a considerably amount of foreplay focused on her and usually don't start penetration until she is literally pulling me on top of her. On top of this, she is definitely not the tightest girl I've been with. I'm 6 inches around so I'm also not huge. Any thoughts?

2. B_Christofferb

well 6" around is considerably big for girth. I think the average girth is 4.5" around. Just go slow at first.

3. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Maybe you could do more foreplay to make sure she's fully aroused?

4. snoozan

Gold Member

I'm not really understanding the muscle soreness thing... Maybe she needs to just get used to your size. I've had that happen before.

5. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

One finger, two finger, three finger, four!

Well maybe not four...and three is hard to do (at least for me) but it helps. Lick her out while you finger her and get as many fingers in as you can. To help her get ready for the 'main event.

She needs to exercise her muscles more. By having more sex. Ironic.

6. Principessa

Gold Member

My Thoughts:
    • Dude, 6" girth is HUGE!
    • You probably aren't spending enough time on foreplay.
    • Try making her cum through cunnilingus, prior to penetration.
    • She may need to be checked for vaginismus.

7. udubcrew

Albums:
    Yeah, I was thinking it was just that we needed to have sex more often and for shorter periods of time, but that leaves us so unsatisfied that it's hardly worth it. Like I said, the foreplay isn't the problem because we are doing about as much of it as we can stand before fucking eachothers brains out.

@snoozan: that's the point, when is she going to get used to it though. We've been having sex for about a month now.

8. seterwind

seterwind New Member

Albums:
    It's best to have sex, let her pussy adapt a little to the stretching, take her some more. Took my wife 2 months for soreness to go away.

Lube is your friend.

9. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's a tough one. The only thing I could think of for that is what ^ he said.

10. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

It might be a medical condition.. get her to go to her gyno.. get it checked out.

11. Love-it

Gold Member

Relaxation and dilation, repeat as needed.

Actually you are lucky that she can go 10-15 minutes. We have never had it that good in 33 years.

12. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

My friend how about going slow and taking it easy and letting her get used to it. The way your going she will stop having sex with you and rightfully so. Would you want to have sex if your dick was sore all the time? Be more aware and ask her how she is feeling when your having sex

13. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

when u slide you dick in her just sit there for a few minutes and dont move. let her body get used to you being inside her.

14. zaza

zaza New Member

Different positions may help, also focus on other activities to penetration that are satisfying eg mutual masturbation, oral sex. Be creative.

15. udubcrew

Albums:
    Thanks to everyone except uncut who is either illiterate or an ass. We do take it slow. In fact, some times we take it too slow for her and she forces me to speed up the process. I don't know what part of "The way [I'm] going" you are referring to but at no point did I say that I was slamming into her or doing anything that wasn't focused with the complete intent of making her feel comfortable and avoiding her soreness. Oh, and to answer you question, yes, if my cock was sore from sex all the time I would want to keep trying IF the person I was having sex with was doing there best to fix the cause and I was in love with them, as is the case. I apologize from getting defensive but please don't reply if you aren't even going to read the original post.

Special thanks to horribleperson, Love-it, and Seterwind for especially helpful posts. I'm hoping that it's just something that will improve with time, but the little things might change it.

16. dongalong

Gold Member

No need to insult someone who made the effort to help! :confused: :mad:

17. udubcrew

Albums:
    Whether her realized it or not, he insulted me first by not reading (or comprehending) the posts before his. The point was made from the start that we have been taking things as slowly as we can and that I'm being as gentle as possible so to suggest that I go slower, be more gentle, and care more about her feelings is simply unnecessary and completely unhelpful. That's a situation where there isn't any need to comment.

Draft saved Draft deleted