Conspiracy theory : sorry, its TRUE

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Conspiracy theory : TRUE.
You know... it somehow hit me... because it's tooooo obvious !

Let's see if someone can claim and prove the contrary.
Which was the 3rd point on the agenda of the Project, after two world wars ? A third one, the most destructive : war against Islam.

And, by the way, what happens now... ?

Let's wait and see. :eyes:

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Not to mention that, in a very interesting way, the British secret services "failed" to notice that the 4 disgusting bastards visited their beloved Islamic nest last year.
I don't buy this.

Not to mention that, in a very interesting coincidence, Mossad warned the UK as it had warned in 2001 the US about the imminence of terrorist attacks. And, geez, what did these countries do in reply ? lowered the degree of alert ! it not that nice :evilgrin: ?

What's next ? Atomic bomb on LA ?

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
terror attacks are the key our governments need to tighten their grip. it suits them to let one happen now and again so they can excuse their authoritarian power-gluttony by threatening people with the "risk." the war in the middle east is about provoking terrorism, not eradicating it.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by Dr Rock@Jul 19 2005, 11:23 AM
the war in the middle east is about provoking terrorism, not eradicating it.
[post=330299]Quoted post[/post]​

????

Wait a minute. I thought it was about oil. Another conspiracy du jour?

????

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, let's see. If you're having trouble understanding why we're there, it's not surprising, so is the administration. No wmds to justify it, but hey, we might as well make some money while we're covering our asses, right? Hmm, what will Americans be willing to rally behind? Freedom! Fuck yeah! It doesn't really have to MEAN anything, the word sounds good enough, no one will question it.

Funny how we were going to be "in and out" when we actually HAD an agenda, but now that we have no excuse at all, we're staying indefinitely. If you don't smell a conspiracy theory, you don't go to the movies much.

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by Dr Rock@Jul 19 2005, 08:23 AM
terror attacks are the key our governments need to tighten their grip. it suits them to let one happen now and again so they can excuse their authoritarian power-gluttony by threatening people with the "risk." the war in the middle east is about provoking terrorism, not eradicating it.
[post=330299]Quoted post[/post]​

And the truly amazing thing is that people don't see it! Wait and watch, my friends. Doc Rock is, as usual, right on the money.

B-man

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Pecker@Jul 19 2005, 07:56 AM
????

Wait a minute. I thought it was about oil. Another conspiracy du jour?

????
[post=330316]Quoted post[/post]​
Both. Ever hear of the Reichstag fire?

brainzz_n_dong

Just Browsing
Media
I guess the next thing we'll read here is that the Enabling Act is kissing cousin to the President's power to issue Executive Orders and how it all ties in with Alice and the Rabbit Hole.

Thanks goodness I've spoken to my doctor about putting me on Paxil to treat my generalized anxiety disorder...which was brought on by my worrying about all these conspiracies I've learned exist since I joined lpsg. I highly recommend it to the rest of you.

brainzz_n_dong

Just Browsing
Media
Electroshock therapy helps me get through what passes for TV. But, if I need a quick hit because of a particularly lame show/commentator/whatever, then I just head straight for the light sockets. Risky, but when in the sticks you make do. Put gel on your hair before you do it and you kill two birds with one stone.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jul 20 2005, 09:02 PM
I prefer self-trepanation.
[post=330781]Quoted post[/post]​
There was a site I went to wa while back advocating Trepanation...

"Trepan" or something...

Bunch of loonies if you ask me.

You need a hole in your head like you need..... well... :eyes: