constantly have to worry about penis being seen through shorts

shookone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
now with summer coming up i always have to worry about my dick being seen through my shorts especially when i run or play sports... compression shorts help but it instead makes a visible lump which looks even worse :frown1:. i know some people are into this but that is not for me. anyone feeeeel me

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So... where do you hang out? I love to see the poor tortured, big-dicked guys who can't seem to keep their dicks in their pants... sorry that it bugs you, but I can't pretend to be anything else but turned on by your post. ;)

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
now with summer coming up i always have to worry about my dick being seen through my shorts especially when i run or play sports... compression shorts help but it instead makes a visible lump which looks even worse :frown1:. i know some people are into this but that is not for me. anyone feeeeel me

Why worry, BE HAPPY BE FREE !!!

ddogstud1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm with you shook. I have the same issue in shorts...or any loose fitting shorts/pants. Can't find underwear that properly restrain. At this point, I've said the hell with it and just let er flop. ;)

whatis1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife worries and notices more than me! I noticed people don't start to stare or notice it until you really really are messing with it. ddogstud1 has it right just, let it flop

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So... where do you hang out? I love to see the poor tortured, big-dicked guys who can't seem to keep their dicks in their pants... sorry that it bugs you, but I can't pretend to be anything else but turned on by your post. ;)

I'd love to have you staring and checkin me out.
and why worry....either wear different shorts, or roll with it!

SmoothBud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Show it off! If you have it flaunt it, like a womens breasts, they show them off and put them out there if they're big!

Nate_Dawg

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Check out Hanes Boxer Briefs, they compress the hell out of your junk. I wear em because I have the same problem. They can be a bit uncomfortable at times, but I don't particularly enjoy the stares, so I put up with it.

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was raised in a house full of men, and we all freeball. If you are worried about showing, don't. most people don't notice, and when they do it's usually only a quick look or glance and then they are on to the next thing, especially if it's running or a sporting activity. Also, just wear a shirt that hangs a little lower than your waist and no one will notice.

D_Connocke Cocknocker

Experimental Member
Media
With a bulge like that I wouldnt want to hide it at all. Chicks show their tits why oh why cant we show off our bulges. They want equal rights! well looking at the outline of my semi erect cock is equal rights. Besides I kind of dig it when Guys steal a glance and walk away red faced.
Tim the Excibisionist