Constantly horny?

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if being a virgin has to do with this but anytime I hear someone talk about anything perverted I smiled to my self. Anytime I see a cute woman pass by I imagine how good she will be in bed. I'm constantly thinking about anything sexual and just wondering are any of you the same? My friends told me I need to go to the doctor and get checked out because it isn't normal and that made me upset. I can easily have a normal convo is just if anyone talks about anything sexual I'm IN. Thoughts?

I would say thats totally normal, some people aren't as sexual or horny as others. I'm the exact same way, no longer a virgin but when I was and even now I think about sex all the time, especially when I see a cute/sexy woman.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the replies yall it sucks because I have to hide what I'm thinking around them because they would be quick to judge and say "Really agaiiiin? Not everything is sexual come on now." To me it almost is sorry I can't help it. I think that if I found an equally dirty minded women like me I'd be in heaven lol.

Reactions: bigwillywonka

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm in my sixties and sex is all I think about. I could fuck twice a day. Masterbate most every morning and fuck my wife at least three times a week. She is still working or I would fuck her every morning and I'm looking forward to that time. I have talked to some other men and even at my age fucking and pussy is still very much on our mind. I would rather eat pussy than to eat when I am hungry. Enjoy yourself with your dick just don't do anything stupid and get in trouble.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know if being a virgin has to do with this but anytime I hear someone talk about anything perverted I smiled to my self. Anytime I see a cute woman pass by I imagine how good she will be in bed. I'm constantly thinking about anything sexual and just wondering are any of you the same? My friends told me I need to go to the doctor and get checked out because it isn't normal and that made me upset. I can easily have a normal convo is just if anyone talks about anything sexual I'm IN. Thoughts?
your friends are not normal imo.. tell them they have a low sex drive like a chick lol

Reactions: efrmtexas87

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the replies yall it sucks because I have to hide what I'm thinking around them because they would be quick to judge and say "Really agaiiiin? Not everything is sexual come on now." To me it almost is sorry I can't help it. I think that if I found an equally dirty minded women like me I'd be in heaven lol.

My friends can always rely on my mind thinking sexual about any- and every- thing. There is nothing wrong with everything being sexual. You just need to turn it into socially acceptable thing. Either make it into a joke, or keep the smile in your head and laugh at your friends who just don't have as much to brag about as you.

itakemyvitamins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm always horny :)

Also, once u get de-virgined, my guess is that you'll be even hornier!! You'll know how good it feels and realize it's even better than u imagined!!!! ....sorry, I know this is probably making u hornier, too :)

Besides, isn't there some study proving that men basically are horny pigs and think about sex basically 1,000,000,000 times for every time the typical female will think about sex?

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Also, once u get de-virgined, my guess is that you'll be even hornier!! You'll know how good it feels and realize it's even better than u imagined!!!! ....sorry, I know this is probably making u hornier, too :)

Besides, isn't there some study proving that men basically are horny pigs and think about sex basically 1,000,000,000 times for every time the typical female will think about sex?

Lmao yes it did make me even hornier but anyway you can make an argument about that. Some women on this site says they are equal or worse than us but in my past relationships I still haven't came across a woman that has been hornier than me. Trust me once I do lose my virginity the woman is going to be lucky because I am seriously going to rock her world like theirs no tomorrow.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I met someone new and the sex with him has been dynamite, and I am like horny all the time. I think about the sex with him constantly.

I had a FWB one time told me when I was around her should would always imagine how my dick is hanging and would want to suck it lol. You the same way with your new guy?

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

There nothing like sliding that cock in a hot wet pussy for the first time. It's still that way with me everytime I fuck my wife it is indescribable. My cock was just made for her pussy and her pussy was just made for my cock. We can just flat fuck. The passion in our relationship is so high and intense. Our chemistry is fantastic! I can kiss her and want to fuck the hell out of her. Everytime we fuck it just gets better. I don't know what it is in our relationship but seriously everytime we fuck it's indescribable. Her pussy just feels better amd better to my cock. We just have something special as we have fucked for two hours before several.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the replies again yall glad I'm not the only one that feels that way I can take a deep breath knowing everything is all good.

paintergal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a FWB one time told me when I was around her should would always imagine how my dick is hanging and would want to suck it lol. You the same way with your new guy?

No, I just think about him in me all the time. He has great endurance and the way he touches and kisses me drives me over the edge.

your friends are not normal imo.. tell them they have a low sex drive like a chick lol

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Please, tell that to all my female friends who have higher libidos than their partners. And myself. I pounce my boyfriend a couple times a day and still masturbate. Yep, sure have that "low sex drive" as a female.

I think about sex a lot, and depending on the situation I find innuendo/dirty humor/etc amusing, but it's possible you're just picking poor times. Context/environment could be a factor, for your friend's perceptions of when it's appropriate. Also, while I have a filthy mind, I don't turn everything into a conversation about sex. There's a time and a place, and for some it would grate on their nerves.