Constantly horny?

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Please, tell that to all my female friends who have higher libidos than their partners. And myself. I pounce my boyfriend a couple times a day and still masturbate. Yep, sure have that "low sex drive" as a female.

I think about sex a lot, and depending on the situation I find innuendo/dirty humor/etc amusing, but it's possible you're just picking poor times. Context/environment could be a factor, for your friend's perceptions of when it's appropriate. Also, while I have a filthy mind, I don't turn everything into a conversation about sex. There's a time and a place, and for some it would grate on their nerves.

note the "lol" tag
If you didn't know I was being sarcastic....

note the "lol" tag
If you didn't know I was being sarcastic....

I find it to be a stupid and irritating stereotype.

It helps provide fuel for the fire the myriad misguided questions that the Ask a Woman Section gets, along with it being part of why some women I've talked with just suck it up and dealing and go unsatisfied, because they are concerned about being thought poorly of for having a damn libido.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I find it to be a stupid and irritating stereotype.

It helps provide fuel for the fire the myriad misguided questions that the Ask a Woman Section gets, along with it being part of why some women I've talked with just suck it up and dealing and go unsatisfied, because they are concerned about being thought poorly of for having a damn libido.
myth comes from marriages were sex dries up quickly after getting married

You mean like my marriage, where my husband lacked interest?

None of my boyfriends or even male FWBs/whatever have kept up up with my libido. And it's probably about 60/40 that my friends who get grumpy about not getting laid enough are female.

Rem knows someone whose husband hasn't touched her in 7 years, and she's cheating on him because of it (not that I condone cheating, but I somewhat understand it in this circumstance). Yep, us women sure don't like fucking........................

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you took the gamble when you said "i do"
Who gives a shit. All I'm saying is that your "myth" is just that. A thing with no basis in reality. There are people with high libidos, and people with low libidos, and the sex of the individual does not seem to determine this. There's a joke about a play in words in there somewhere. Anyway. Your post was as stupid as it was sexist. You got called on it. Deal.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OP, I would say being constantly horny is much better than bordering on asexuality, as it is a sign your hormones are functioning properly. The only way I could ever see this as a problem would be that your sexual urges cause you to do stupid thing in your quest for vagina, which unfortunately for some desperate men is a real life dilemma.

Reactions: efrmtexas87

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also saw that you mentioned you were a virgin, I'm a virgin myself and I would agree with some of the earlier posters that when you finally have sex it will be like a surge of hormones you have never experienced before. Whenever I've actually gotten somewhere with a female, even though it didn't involve sex, it always seemed to rev up my engine in a manner of speaking. I've definitely noticed that when I go a long time with little to no contact with women, even just being around them that my libido and desire to meet girls seems to go down the toilet.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OP, I would say being constantly horny is much better than bordering on asexuality, as it is a sign your hormones are functioning properly. The only way I could ever see this as a problem would be that your sexual urges cause you to do stupid thing in your quest for vagina, which unfortunately for some desperate men is a real life dilemma.

Thanks man I feel at ease honestly that their are people like you on this site that it's ok to feel this way. My friends would go off on me just because I'm perverted and I can't help it it's my personality but when they do it it's funny? No it isn't and I have to stay quiet otherwise they'd judge which makes me sick.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also saw that you mentioned you were a virgin, I'm a virgin myself and I would agree with some of the earlier posters that when you finally have sex it will be like a surge of hormones you have never experienced before. Whenever I've actually gotten somewhere with a female, even though it didn't involve sex, it always seemed to rev up my engine in a manner of speaking. I've definitely noticed that when I go a long time with little to no contact with women, even just being around them that my libido and desire to meet girls seems to go down the toilet.

Hmm so go down the toilet as in having no interest? Maybe sad to say this but anytime I'm around a woman that's attractive I try my best not to stare because I imagine how bad I want to fuck her. If I don't get none in weeks I go crazy and have to masturbate lol life of being a virgin/freak/horndog I guess.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks man I feel at ease honestly that their are people like you on this site that it's ok to feel this way. My friends would go off on me just because I'm perverted and I can't help it it's my personality but when they do it it's funny? No it isn't and I have to stay quiet otherwise they'd judge which makes me sick.

Well, as long as you aren't groping girls, masturbating in public or something along those lines I wouldn't say its an issue.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, as long as you aren't groping girls, masturbating in public or something along those lines I wouldn't say its an issue.

Hell no I'm grown I know right from wrong I've never masturbate in public and I only grope women if I know then personally and it comes off as flirting. Thanks! Glad to hear it isn't.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm so go down the toilet as in having no interest? Maybe sad to say this but anytime I'm around a woman that's attractive I try my best not to stare because I imagine how bad I want to fuck her. If I don't get none in weeks I go crazy and have to masturbate lol life of being a virgin/freak/horndog I guess.

Not a complete lack of interest but I think since I went through periods I never saw any relatively young women I think I just wasn't being visually stimulated lol. I'm not really around any girls my age or younger so whenever I see a girl I'm interested in talking to I usually cant think of anything to say and clam up.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hell no I'm grown I know right from wrong I've never masturbate in public and I only grope women if I know then personally and it comes off as flirting. Thanks! Glad to hear it isn't.

LOL I was only teasing you but I'm glad this wasn't an issue.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL I was only teasing you but I'm glad this wasn't an issue.

Lmao you got me. Sorry I come off as defensive sometimes due to my past it's all good. Man I understand about the freezing up part I do sometimes you just have to let it come naturally and talk with confidence and try to have a positive mindset easier said than done though. I'm sure there are alot of women your age out there just have to go to certain places your age women hang out.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gonna be honest I think the best thing for you would just be go get a GF, I know that's not amazing advice but I don't think anything else would remedy this situation with the exception of neutering yourself.

Lmao you do have a point. Yeah my friends tell me the same thing but when you still live with your parents no vehicle no money no job at the moment you have ALOT of doubts in your head and women I believe would find all of this unattractive. I'm sure there's a rare one that would accept but today's world isn't easy my man.