another one. Scammer cock tease that suggested 2k for video: Matty Secret OF: mattysecret IG: mattiaagallettini
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cfjesse
Will promote the crap our of his "big" penis on live by having u cash app him 25 for access to his snap chat then is super hostile afterwards tryna get u to buy more. His dick isnt that big and he just wants money.
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: Giotaro
TENINCHTOP IS A SCAMMER all his older videos (1.5 years ago) are free but anything newer than that is around $100 PPV which I didnt find out until I subbed. When I complained to him he told me I am lucky to have his old videos for free, and he blocked me!
 
hi everyone this guy tyler is a SCAMMER!! don’t be fooled by him. his snap is thatmfguy92! i sent him money for videos and he keeps saying “i haven’t gotten the money” and “let me try to figure it out”! i’ve sent him multiple receipts on me sending the money and he won’t send me any videos. i’ll also include the receipts with his phone number on there too if anyone wants to cuss him out lmao. before i sent the money it would take him maybe 1 min to respond but now i want my videos it takes him like 30 mins to respond. and all he says is “idk”. ive also inserted the qr code he sent me and he says he doesn’t know why he hasn’t gotten anything. and he unadded me on snap and i should’ve known but i had faith lmaoo 😭anyways thank yall for your time!
 

Attachments

$30 for a 10 min video is reasonable honestly, however seems too good to be true. Sucks man regardless. I’ve been scammed, and a lot of people have as well. If we all stand up to this insane shit, MAYBE something will be done. It’s a long shot but crazier things have happened. They take advantage of people wholeheartedly, and that’s incredibly sad. But at least it was just $30. But $30 too much nevertheless. Maybe post a public post tagging his account asking for it back? Or message their friends. That works a lot of the time too lol
I think creators should disclose in their bio when using management companies and bots to message. When they don’t and you have bots or 3rd party service asking personal questions sometimes showing pics.. it’s a violation of privacy. They should also have a rating component showing on the bio page that fans can rate and leave feedback on
 
I think creators should disclose in their bio when using management companies and bots to message. When they don’t and you have bots or 3rd party service asking personal questions sometimes showing pics.. it’s a violation of privacy. They should also have a rating component showing on the bio page that fans can rate and leave feedback on
We’ve been asking for YEARS for OF to do a rating for each page, but they won’t, as they know those with low ratings won’t bring them in any money. SMH. That’s why I use this platform to check what is being said about any performer before I decide to give them my 9.99 lol.
 
Kendahl Richmond (bodybuilder) is a scammer. Ghosted after sending payment for video (with a signed transaction agreement), he then stopped responding to messages, and is still active on social media (IG).
IMG_0937.jpeg
 
EVAN PITCHER!!!!! YOU PAY TO SUBSCRIBE AND THEN ITS ALL PREVIEWS TO FULL VIDEOS FOR EXTRA $$$$$$$$

Evan Pitcher (@evanpitcher) on X
Agreed.
Now that my billing issue is resolved, I can give some insight to my experience.

A quick warning about buying content in DMs from Evan Pitcher. I got caught in a total bait-and-switch mess with his account, and you should probably know how this guy operates before you drop cash in his messages.

I was in his chat looking for a specific full-length video based on a trailer he posted (I referenced what I wanted with a screenshot from the trailer). Before I unlocked a and paid for the content, I literally asked him point-blank: "But how do I know that the video I'm looking for is in there?" He typed back: "oh it is going to be in there trust me on that... yes i promise".
Well, I paid, and surprise—it wasn’t in there. When I called him out, he tried to send me an $88+ content pack to unlock a different link for the video I already paid for. When I refused and told him I was contacting OnlyFans support, he started backtracking hard. He typed: "because i do not have it anymore i lost it" and actually admitted, "honestly I didn't even open the screen shot before you bought." He then sent a voice note admitting a full video never even existed and it was only ever a 10-second trailer clip.
To "make it up to me," he threw a random substitute video into my inbox.

The best part? A few days later, he sent out a mass PPV blast to his whole subscriber list selling that exact same "makeup video" bundle for about 10% of what I already paid. So he basically tried to keep a massive profit on his own error and thought we were even.
When I tried to handle it civilly and apologize for getting heated so we could just get OnlyFans to do a standard refund, he completely scoffed at it. He threw a massive tantrum, flipped the script to play the absolute victim, and blamed me for jumping on this message board and calling him out... because his feelings were hurt that I called out his game. He dramatically messaged that since I decided to put him on blast, "I am not interested in having any further conversation with you"—but apparently, his sales strategy didn't get the memo, because his account continues spamming my inbox with mass-marketing PPV pitches, so I guess he's "done with me" talking about refunds, but totally fine with me sending him more cash.
A massive heads-up on your privacy if you deal with this guy:
The second he realized I was escalating this to OnlyFans, he went into our chat and mass-deleted a ton of his text admissions to try and wipe the record (luckily I screenshotted everything in real-time, including recording his audio message).
Even crazier: my username on this message board looks absolutely nothing like my OnlyFans screen name. But this guy is so obsessed that he actually cross-referenced the exact phrasing from our private chat, hunted down my anonymous post on this board, and then messaged me on OnlyFans to confront me about it.

Honestly, the fact that he's actively lurking on a message board specifically dedicated to exposing scam creators, just so he can hunt down and unmask the subscribers he ripped off... I mean, that really tells you everything you need to know about his operation right there.

Save your money, double-check everything, and screenshot your chats in real-time if you decide to buy anything from his DMs.