Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK,,,as a judge' , I have my own rules expected. Some very impressive HUGE cocks, both in thickness and length. But,, if you don't cum....you haven't fulfilled the 'requirements' as far as my vote goes. So I passed on some very qualified, but cum lacking entries. My vote goes to a well done job with superb cum distance shots by #10 for this round.

Fair enough, but didn't we have a best cumshot poll a few months ago? I feel like the brief here was more about the actual stroking of it rather than the climax

Reactions: ActionBuddy
O

OldFirm08

Fair enough, but didn't we have a best cumshot poll a few months ago? I feel like the brief here was more about the actual stroking of it rather than the climax
I have no idea.. .Didn't see any previous 'contests' or participate in them. Seems there are quite a few ways to sub-divide up this 'contest' such as: gay guys showing, dancing for interest of men, straight guys jerking for themselves or for women, no spurts, lots of spurts, less than a minute,,,and 5 minute marathon sessions. Heaped together it makes for difficult choice depending on what personal preferences we all may have.

O

OldFirm08

oh fuck!!! I fail voting cause the order of the contestants is different in the post and in the votation... can't change my vote?? XDDD

I think they reversed the order of presentation this time so that whoever was posted first didnt' always get most of the votes. Seems fair, but then you have to carefully look at the one you pic for sure.

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
#6 for sure what a nice uncut cock and nice cum melting from the tip

Yeah he got my vote. Shame there was no cum shot but the world is full of guys standing and jerking their cocks onto the floor or onto a towel on a table.

#6 has the nicest dick, gets wet and slowly works that foreskin. I can't stand guys who jerk their dicks at the speed of light either. I want slow close-ups on that dick so I can see it. Not a blur of hands or something so far away from your cock it might as well be a squirting dildo for all I can see. I want to be able to imagine me on your dick, as you jerk, otherwise there's no point in watching.

I missed voting in round one as I was busy but the right guy won anyway. I love a handsfree like that and his moans were like magic.

Reactions: christo65

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, dumb ol' me... I was on the site many times yesterday, but did not see the green "banner" at the top of the pages even once, so I missed out on voting on Round 2. I will pay closer attention to the contest now!

Kudus go to all for their incredible cocks and great cum-shots, especially @michael14953's powerful, long spurts! Really enjoyed @chrnosv's "Coffee Creamer"! Amazed by @greg1992 for the sheer size of his Phallus, and by @christo65's giant girth and fantastic foreskin! Wow!... And, I thoroughly appreciated the fact that handsome @Lach12 and @Jackson_G went full face and body, and both had excellent lighting for their videos.

It would be a tough choice, between them all, but, alas, I am too late...
:( Onwards and upwards to Round 3!

A/B

Last edited:

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
one of the best ejaculation videos ! I just practiced the 11. totally unsatisfying partial sperm release without any real orgasm and without any real fun ( = sexual relief ) at all and no sperm contractions . these totally unsatisfying partial leaking sperm ejaculations are like the first sperm contraction in this video. practiced this yesterday in a cold river gorge with snow fall at zero celsius. it was a very challenging and frustrating experience for the entire male body , when the clothes were ripped off the male body and it was masturbated and edged on the knees totally naked, experiencing to be edged by the cold snow flakes and cold air. best to practice this edging masturbation ritual totally naked over many hours or days in cold nature outdoors. each partial ejaculation without any real fun is frustrating the male body and driving it deeper and deeper into edging addiction . by practicing this long time the body of a human male is forced to be subdued under the will and procedure of edging ritual and driven into animalistic awareness.

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
beautiful phallus ejaculating until the whole male reproductive system is exhausted. the last 2 sperm contractions have been watery sperm ! ....I try to practice edging over many hours and days . just forced the totally naked masculine body to stopp sperm flow milliseconds before PONR for the 14, time ....the male phallus was slowly leaking oeko mix watery sperm due the male reproductive system is almost exhausted today. I must force the male reproductive system by eating celery seed, l-arginin, l-lysin and garlic and zink.,,drinking much juice and water. the male body is totally addicted to edging ritual.