Contest - Post the biggest cock

largepeen23

Just Browsing
Media
Pictures or video, find the biggest cock ANYWHERE online, outside links only please, and preferably ones that will not expire in like a day. Extra points for video, double extra for proof of size like measuring in the picture or video. Mostly going for length, but girth is also prevalent. I have made a bet with my girlfriend, and this thread shall decide the outcome, thanks!

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Interesting first post.

I'm not quite sure what the bet with your gf is, but the longest cocks you're gonna find anywhere (regardless of where it is) are going to be between about 8-10" inches long. And there are plenty of pics of cocks around those measurements here... :cool:

Last edited:

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's...
a video
to an 'outside link'
probably not going to expire soon
got a 'proof of size' measurement @ 5:20ish
likely the longest, 'nearly-accurately measured' dick online:

salacity latina teen anal, MovieFap.com

This is the next biggest, nearly accurate measuring vid, with girth (and likely the girthiest guy on the web, Shane Diesel, behind only perhaps Mr. Kane and Shorty Mac):

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

....so, what do I win?! :)

Awesome video! I was gonna say something until I reread that you had in fact said "nearly accurately measured" hehe. :smile:

D_Layme Ducque

1st Like
Media
This pic has gotta be a fake! Come on. That tape measure is so obviously not right! And the guys thumb is nearly two inches wide using that tape. Come on, the balls are not in proportion, and the cock outline is too precise to be genuine!! Really? Somebody lost a nites sleep using photoshop me thinks...