Contest - Post the biggest cock

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You really expected people to post outside links?

All you did was goad the show-offs.

salthebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why does someone always yell photoshop when a picture is posted of someone who is endowed larger than what that person believes? Could it be that some men possess cocks larger than what you perceive to be possible and you refuse to believe it? Why be so negative? What is it that you hope to gain by being so negative?

D_Layme Ducque

1st Like
Media
Im not bein negative!! I know there are big dicks out there, and i love to look at them. ;-) cos i know mine is not that big. that black snake is awesome! Real enormous dick pics are few and far between tho. I just dont get the obvious fakes floating around. Anybody else agree?

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
This pic has gotta be a fake! Come on. That tape measure is so obviously not right! And the guys thumb is nearly two inches wide using that tape.
If that comment's about my post, goodtimeguy, then you're dreaming. The thumb is barely an inch wide, if you look, which is normal, and what's so 'obviously not right' about the tape measure? It's clearly a standard builder's retractable drifting off to the side because it's metallic.
Fakes aside, and I agree dicks are falsely measured all over the place, this one's genuinely well over 12" long. Probably 13". And would give the enormous WristThick's girth a run for his beer bottle*. :wink:

*warning - gay (I'm not) anal: see Nyne, http://www.lpsg.org/162841-gay-guys-2.html

Last edited:

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
How does this one compare?
Well, I've heard it said that women say, 'short and thick does the trick.'
Or is it 'short and thick' guys that say that..
Anyway, looks like that guy can pretty easily get his hand around it, intucker.
I don't think the others can do the same with theirs.

Last edited: