Contest - Post the biggest cock

LA8PV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

He's pushing a long dildo upwards inside his speedos, using the other hand... That's why he needs to wear a speedo in all his videos.
Notice how the head is "hard" already from the beginning - how would that be possible on a soft dick? On a dildo on the other hand...

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
If that comment's about my post, goodtimeguy, then you're dreaming. The thumb is barely an inch wide, if you look, which is normal, and what's so 'obviously not right' about the tape measure? It's clearly a standard builder's retractable drifting off to the side because it's metallic.
Fakes aside, and I agree dicks are falsely measured all over the place, this one's genuinely well over 12" long. Probably 13". And would give the enormous WristThick's girth a run for his beer bottle*. :wink:

Sorry to burst your bubbles but the pic is definitely a fake. And it's quite easy to prove that. (unless your thumb is almost 5" long"

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

is it just me or did anyone else notice that his avatar seems to be a picture of the bulge and very white thighs of someone who appears to be a white guy, and the picture he posts of "his" penis seem to be of a penis that is decidedly very much darker and appears to belong to a black guy? i mean, i've heard of lighting issues in pictures, but really this much?

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, regardless of what snakebyte says. I've seen the vid and
it's convincing. As for the 'big thumb', I've answered that.
Have a look at -
http://www.lpsg.org/162841-gay-guys-2.html
(warning: anal male sex.) :redface:
It's the same guy.
http://www.lpsg.org/2514636-post13.html
http://www.lpsg.org/2514658-post21.html
Really? There is a video with that in action instead of just pix?

Find the video and post it for us all to see, because I think 99% of sane people think there is something suspicious about those pix.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
99% of 2, 4..10 people?
Sheeesh!
I'll try to find the vid for you recalcitrant disbelievers.
Although..where the f*ck it is..and should I bother? :cool:
sometimes there only seems to be 2, 4..10 people who are sane on here at any one time. If you really want to find out how many people think that is a fake. Start a new thread showing those pix proclaiming they are real. Make sure to attach the fullsized pix of them too. :cool:

anyway yes you should bother, I really would like to be proven wrong and i'm sure the board would love to see the actual video of that 14" cock in action. I don't think I've ever heard that there was actual video footage of that penis.

D_Cooter Rooter

1st Like
Media
People say I have abnormally large thumbs and they are not much more then 3 inches from the inside crease, 5 inches is crazy, that pic looks fake to me and I'm a photoshop Wizz Kid, did it as a job and I'm studying for my BA in Photography, not to be smug or anything.