Continous Multiple Orgasms

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ladies,

I recently experienced this with a girl from Mozambique:

I fucked her for 45 minutes or so in which she orgasmed 3-4 times, one time with squirting. No big deal so far.

Then I proceeded to heavily finger her g-spot (i know what i'm doing) and she entered a state where she was continuously orgasming.

Her whole body was shaking, twitching (like an epileptic). She was "out of this world". Needless to say, It really put her into a very blissful mood :)

I asked her how often she came and she said: "I don't know. I could not count. But it was like a thousand times". She said she never felt like that before.

Since I had to leave her country the next day I could not talk with her more about it.

Did any of you girls have a similar experience?
How is it like having such a "continuous orgasms state"? Is there anything better? :)
Does it feel more like a really long orgasm or like many orgasms or like a big orgasms with peaks?
How often has it happened to you before? Do you know what made you reach it?

Tell me all you know. Thanks

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It isn't one great big Orgasm.
When you are up on the plateau you are already in an orgasmic state and the Orgasms are spikes of pleasure that rise, crest and break very close together.
When I'm in that state the multis will continue as long as the stimulation does.
G-spot stimulation and clit/inner labia stimulation to get me on the plateau and any type of penative stimulation to keep me there.

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never been able to figure out why feminists have anything to complain about if they can get continuous orgasms like that. As a man, as far as I know, I can't.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My ex was a woman who could do the continuous orgasm thing...
But like Dragonfly says... its really more like one long rolling series of back to back orgasms.

Cool thing was... after I had gotten her doing the rolling Os for about 15 minutes or so... she would become so hyper-sensitized that she would orgasm ( a more normal type orgasm) from practically ANY rhythmic stimulus.
Spanking... fucking... even walking... and she would just orgasm over and over...

Afterward, she would be practically catatonic...

My wife of the past 15 years can have 40 or more orgasms per liaison... but she can not take the continuous uninterrupted stimulation... she prefers a separate orgasm, every couple of minutes...till she has been sated.

But I do fondly remember those long galloping orgasmafests... her eyes rolled back in her head delirious with pleasure.
ahh... those were good times....

pinupbeauty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have always been multi orgasmic....but with my current boyfriend he sends me into a continuous orgasm everytime. I usually have several individual orgasms first...and then he will just hit the right spot, depth, rhythm...and it starts...it is so amazing!! He loves it because my muscles grip him extra hard for several minutes...and it turns him on to see and feel me orgasm.

I have had very hard individual orgasms with him that give me the shakes...or I buck my hips uncontrollablly..or almost like I am having a seizure..lol

And afterwards..my body shakes and I am totally exhausted....but feel amazing!!!!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Phil I'm just like your current wife. It takes me a few minutes of serious stimulation and concentration to get to orgasm and once i've had one i can have another every couple of minutes with a pause inbetween. I am way too sensitive after the orgasm to keep continued stimulation.

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Phil I'm just like your current wife. It takes me a few minutes of serious stimulation and concentration to get to orgasm and once i've had one i can have another every couple of minutes with a pause inbetween. I am way too sensitive after the orgasm to keep continued stimulation.

Your G-Spot also becomes too sensitive? :eek:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

women always say too sensitive but never describe it
so how is it too sensitive
as in so sensitive it hurts
or sensitive to where it feels so good yoru body fights it and tries to escape the pleasure
give the men a hint

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Im very sensitive down there so usually after just one orgasm im done and need recovery time. But once i did hit this state where it was continuous and it felt like every time he thrusted into me it was another orgasm, over & over & over again. In the end it got to much and i had to push him off me and finish him off with a blow job.

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
after orgasming i like to wait until the pc muscle contractions go away before stimulating anything. Gspot stimulation alone makes me feel like i have to pee in a very uncomfortable not pleasurable way after orgasming.

do you squirt?

have you ever tried not suppressing the urge to pee - letting it go? you might squirt :)

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
do you squirt?

have you ever tried not suppressing the urge to pee - letting it go? you might squirt :)

Like i said the urge to squirt hasnt been there, but sometimes it just felt good to push hard during an orgasm and i know pee did come out.

Maybe its due to some urethral and bladder problems i have but i hate the painful urge to pee and thats what too much gspot stim at the wrong time feels like. I can't get past it.

I have a video on xtube where you can see what i'm talking about. The link is in my signature and its titled Self Relating. That was entirely intentional, it felt good to do it but its not something i normally do.

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Like i said the urge to squirt hasnt been there, but sometimes it just felt good to push hard during an orgasm and i know pee did come out.

Maybe its due to some urethral and bladder problems i have but i hate the painful urge to pee and thats what too much gspot stim at the wrong time feels like. I can't get past it.

I have a video on xtube where you can see what i'm talking about. The link is in my signature and its titled Self Relating. That was entirely intentional, it felt good to do it but its not something i normally do.

hot video

are you sure it's pee (did it smell so)? it looks more like squirt juice to me :cool:

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have always been multi orgasmic....but with my current boyfriend he sends me into a continuous orgasm everytime. I usually have several individual orgasms first...and then he will just hit the right spot, depth, rhythm...and it starts...it is so amazing!! He loves it because my muscles grip him extra hard for several minutes...and it turns him on to see and feel me orgasm.

I have had very hard individual orgasms with him that give me the shakes...or I buck my hips uncontrollablly..or almost like I am having a seizure..lol

And afterwards..my body shakes and I am totally exhausted....but feel amazing!!!!

thinking about this.....

yup, I'm envious.