Continuation from the Sex With A Large Penis section

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Sklar, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Sklar

Gold Member

Albums:
    OK, so in that category someone asked: can a dick be too big? and one poster has a saying that is on everything he posts, which sparked some debate in there.

For those who don't know what it says here it is: America The Land Of the Free...You can go there..Be free to kill....The remains..Thrown in The trash..As long As you Have cash

I'm not going to get into the politics of what the phrase is saying or what it means. Two moderators requested that that particular thread not degenerate into something political and that it should be moved to it's own topic. So here is that topic.

My question to the forum is very simple:

Is it offensive to you and why?

2. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    That statement/lyric/whatever represents a blanket opinion injudiciously applied to an entire nation of over 300 million individuals.

Such blanket remarks are typically founded in very little (if any) factual basis, and are the hallmark of an ignorant/lazy personality...that is, those who are either too stupid or can't be bothered to think critically for themselves, and prefer instead to regurgitate whatever opinions are being fed to them through their favorites sources of misinformation (music, movies, Fox News, the White House press corps, etc, etc.).

I tend to be something of an elitist snob when it comes to matters of the mind, and at my advanced age, I possess neither time nor inclination to bother with the small-minded folks who espouse such stupid generalizations. In my opinion, they aren't worthy of even being able to insult me with their silliness.

Draft saved Draft deleted