Continuous Cum - Heavy Load

SeeDickRun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone run into this situation? This was a first for me.
I never ran into this situation until a couple of months ago when I hooked up with a guy. He is 38, has a damn nice grower, and once he started cumming, there was no stopping him. It was like waves that overcame him. He'd blow a load, there would be a pause for a few seconds, and then there was another, and another, and another.
The only reason he stopped cumming was that I was having trouble swallowing, and a couple of times it blew out my nose all over his pubes. A little embarrassing for me, but he laid there laughing as he caught his breath. I really don't think that he was nearly done producing what he was capable of, I just had to give up. He said that's the way it usually is, if he can find a guy who can really get him going. Lucky me.
I've only seen something like that on the famous video with the guy who kept blowing it on his desk, and that many think is a fake. I thought it was impossible until I experienced this... now I'm not sure.

Touch_here

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I never ran into this situation until a couple of months ago when I hooked up with a guy. He is 38, has a damn nice grower, and once he started cumming, there was no stopping him. It was like waves that overcame him. He'd blow a load, there would be a pause for a few seconds, and then there was another, and another, and another.
The only reason he stopped cumming was that I was having trouble swallowing, and a couple of times it blew out my nose all over his pubes. A little embarrassing for me, but he laid there laughing as he caught his breath. I really don't think that he was nearly done producing what he was capable of, I just had to give up. He said that's the way it usually is, if he can find a guy who can really get him going. Lucky me.
I've only seen something like that on the famous video with the guy who kept blowing it on his desk, and that many think is a fake. I thought it was impossible until I experienced this... now I'm not sure.

Someone on a similar thread just mentioned an older gent was cumming while with a group, and it was a continuous flow. Similar in your description, it just flowed in waves. Personally I've never encountered such a display, and I don't know what would cause it from an anatomical perspective. I guess we all have our gifts. :)

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

sounds like you both got lucky!

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Red_Rebel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Saline injection? I mean isnt that what the infamous guy did apparently, he injected some sorta mix in his bladder or somethin and he basically just peed it out n make it look like he was cumming?