contortionist

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
When I was young, my adopted brother used to impress us by twisting his body in all positions. He could self suck at 10 and had several other tricks. He was known as the contortionist. I've since had sex with a very loose limbed woman which was incredible. Has anyone similar accounts of this ability?

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by tripod2004@Jun 13 2004, 07:14 AM
When I was young, my adopted brother used to impress us by twisting his body in all positions. He could self suck at 10 and had several other tricks. He was known as the contortionist. I've since had sex with a very loose limbed woman which was incredible. Has anyone similar accounts of this ability?

Sure, here's a link:

http://www.therubberboy.com/

-- Erik

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
What a great site. I pretty certain he could do most of that stuff like tuck his legs behind his head, splits etc. his best trick would be to dislocate his shoulders and hips. I would hold his arm out and his joint would pop out. I could then lay his arm behind his neck. used to freak most people. My g/f was just supple

easy_eros: i can self suck... just bragging!!! :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I heard that there used to be a contortionist in the live sex shows in New Orleans so limber that he could rim himself. Live sex shows are a thing of the past here, and I've never seen photos to corroborate the story, so it's just hearsay as far as I know. But my back aches just pondering the possibility! :eek: