Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
“After she's attempted to bite your nutsack, yanked out your pubic hairs and rattled your balls like she's working a craps table, it'll be sweet relief to have the woman merely grab your boner and steer it around while making "BEEP BOOP" video game noises with her mouth.”

This is my favourite tip. Seriously, this is the milkshake that brings ALL the boys to my yard. :)

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not sure if this was a make-up satire, comedy, commentary on current culture, but whatever the devil it was it made me laugh (out loud with no exaggeration there!). Definitely has some great one liners in there! Her video has the quotability of The Princess Bride.

What's weird is that it has 5 million view on Facebook but only 135,000 views on Youtube. I don't know if she monetized it and gets ad revenue from Youtube but holy moley I'll turn off my adblocker and replay her video on loop overnight if she does.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Thank superma

You got it. I am indeed a woman of my word!

(You are not allowed to distract me by entering the shower! Enter “that’s 3 minutes I can’t afford to waste” joke here.) :p
LPSG trash talk is awesome.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank superma

You got it. I am indeed a woman of my word!

(You are not allowed to distract me by entering the shower! Enter “that’s 3 minutes I can’t afford to waste” joke here.) :p

I will be a perfect Gentleman, sit on the couch and sip on a cup of tea, never letting my gaze even glance toward the bathroom door :D

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is LaFemme contoured yet? Inquiring minds want to know.:D
I contoured yesterday, but I did not contour today. People said I looked wan...but I was on camera and wearing red. Perhaps I shall contour tomorrow. What a conundrum. :p

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just watched the video.... that’s the best thing I’ve seen in a long time! Love it! I’ve only just started contouring and don’t do it properly (I just do the cheeks) as I suck at makeup lol. But I’m still waiting for the money to be thrown at me.

Reactions: AlteredEgo
D

deleted924715

I just watched the video.... that’s the best thing I’ve seen in a long time! Love it! I’ve only just started contouring and don’t do it properly (I just do the cheeks) as I suck at makeup lol. But I’m still waiting for the money to be thrown at me.

Hmmmmm... what's the nostril situation? Remember: men *love* teradactyls

Reactions: AlteredEgo and rtg

I don't think she needs makeup at all. I grew up with 3 sisters :) I don't think guys would really care if there was makeup or not. Although some blokes look ok with it on as well, or not. Tim Curry as IT. upload_2017-11-19_23-44-12.jpeg

Tim Curry as Frankfurter upload_2017-11-19_23-45-1.jpeg

It's still Tim Curry with or without the next day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
@vibrationzzz ... I appreciate your point about how men likely don't even care about the makeup, my guy doesn't. He's told me bluntly that I look more than ok without anything on my face. I told him just as bluntly that I myself enjoy the way I can change the color scheme to match my mood. I like the way I make myself look. I sincerely don't put makeup on for guys.

In fact, many men would likely tell me I wear too much. I go full plastic-Barbie face when I do it. It makes ME happy. I just love it. And I give Zero fucks if the fellas agree with me :D

I think that's the only thing I really have to add to the topic in a sincere way. If this lady doesn't like wearing it, she should stop.

@vibrationzzz ... I appreciate your point about how men likely don't even care about the makeup, my guy doesn't. He's told me bluntly that I look more than ok without anything on my face. I told him just as bluntly that I myself enjoy the way I can change the color scheme to match my mood. I like the way I make myself look. I sincerely don't put makeup on for guys.

In fact, many men would likely tell me I wear too much. I go full plastic-Barbie face when I do it. It makes ME happy. I just love it. And I give Zero fucks if the fellas agree with me :D

I think that's the only thing I really have to add to the topic in a sincere way. If this lady doesn't like wearing it, she should stop.

Whats the first thing kids do when they raid Mums makeup drawer. On goes the lippy and rouge, does not matter the age, painting on a face never goes out of fashion :)