Control freaks and other slime.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_Hickboy, May 1, 2009.

1. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

• When I don't do what some people want me to exactly the way the way they want me to do it, they call me a control freak.
    • Emotionally stunted people try to tell me I'm "controlled by my emotions."
    Either way, I've had so many labels plastered on me that if I wasn't good at shedding them I'd have trouble finding holes to breathe through.

• It is heinous to hijack the vocabulary of another person's belief system and use it to manipulate him. When a person tries to do that, he speaks volumes about the shitty state of his own soul.

Fortunately, nobody's tried to inflict the aforementioned indignities on me in a while. I was just having a conversation with someone about these types of issues, and I thought I'd put them out for the group to discuss. Or not.

I'd like your opinions, but as always, unless I ask for your advice I'd prefer you stick it up your own ass.

I'm going out to the Mill for drinks with friends. I may get pissed up to the gills and come home in a cab. Charlotte, if anybody tries to come in our house, bite 'em on the crotch and hang on until I get back. I won't be long.

2. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Wow once again you have asked a question and answer type question and I only have an essay type answer... I'll get back to this, but when I met my other half I told him "The sooner you realize that I am always right the happier your life will be!" (and in fact I was right)...(but sometimes I'm wrong) ask any moderator!

3. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    UB and HB both detest micromanagers. It's a trend worth exploring.

4. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

LOL good one NY can i barrow this an give this advise to my hubby. even tho he knows it already. it mite reassure him that I'm not the only one who believes this way. lol.

5. joyboytoy79

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am most definitely a control freak. Just this morning I was manipulating Jason.

I posed a question: What would you like for breakfast?

His answer: I don't care.

So I told him i'd cook him up a nice batch of air. It didn't go over well. Eventually, i did get my way though, and he finally told me what he wants for breakfast. I WON!

But it was hardly worth the effort. Took 20 minutes (i'm persistently controlling), and i'd have rather been doing something else with that 20 minutes.

6. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

IMO, "I don't care" means you don't get breakfast, at least not from me.

Draft saved Draft deleted