Control freax

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Have you ever had somebody accuse you of having control issues because you don't do what they want, the way they want, and when they want it? It's screwy.

Yeah, 'cause asking "what are we doing?" is an extremely controlling thing to do.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have you ever had somebody accuse you of having control issues because you don't do what they want, the way they want, and when they want it? It's screwy.

No, I choose not to have people like that in my life.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No... well, people usually accuse me of having control issues because I like things done when and how I want it. Or else!!!

Is there something wrong with that??!! :biggrin1:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
No, I choose not to have people like that in my life.

Dingdingdingdingding! We have a winner!

I've expelled a couple of those types from my life lately, and purged their numbers from my contact list. One of them is still insisting that something bad will happen to me if I don't call them. {insert eyeroll icon here} I have this individual on ignore, but when I see a reply to a thread I started by somebody I'm ignoring, I sometimes read them. These admonitions are beginning to have a stalkerly quality to them.

I guess it's my control issues that make me believe I have the right to deny anyone access to me.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The craziest controll freak I've seen recently is a show called "Flipping Out". It's about a gay guy with a hairpeice and a lip enhancement. He flips properties in Cali.

He made one of his employees apologize to his cat (the cat bit the employee when he took the cat to acupuncture)

Then later on he wanted a formal written letter of apology from the employee.

It's sad how some people in power want to demean others and it's sad to see those who take it.

Scorpiorising

1st Like
Media
Oy, I just got out of a relationship like that. Best yet, I was also controlling because he felt like he could never go out with his friends, even though I encouraged it. Ridiculous.

I'm with you Mem, I end toxic friendships. I do discuss the issue with them first and give them a chance, but if that doesn't work, they are out of my life. I tend to take longer to end it in a relationship, but I do and they end up knowing why.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why were you talking to my mother?:confused: :mad: I've considered buying blackmarket Paxil and putting it in her tea.

The craziest control freak I've seen recently is a show called "Flipping Out". It's about a gay guy with a hairpeice and a lip enhancement. He flips properties in Cali.

He made one of his employees apologize to his cat (the cat bit the employee when he took the cat to acupuncture)

Then later on he wanted a formal written letter of apology from the employee.

It's sad how some people in power want to demean others and it's sad to see those who take it.
I've seen the previews for that show and opted not to watch, cause he reminds me of the looney tune on BLOW OUT and he has similar issues.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dingdingdingdingding! We have a winner!

I've expelled a couple of those types from my life lately, and purged their numbers from my contact list. I call this divorcing the crazy from my life. I honestly believe that you should be able to legally divorce people other than spouses. :biggrin1:

I guess it's my control issues that make me believe I have the right to deny anyone access to me. Naaa, you're just crazy. :tongue: