Controlling an erection?

I believe I'm not the first guy to ask this, but I find guys rather attractive, even more when in the changing rooms or shower rooms at the gym, and I can't help but to get hard while changing. I get so embarrassed because I'm bi, but if someone I knew ever walked in and noticed they would rather look at me differently from there on.

Is there anyway to control such attraction? I mean, I have a girlfriend and all, I still like to play around with guys, but even seeing them makes me uncontrollably hard and its rather.. something I dont want to show off.

Any suggestions on how to maintain a flaccid state when around with other guys?

P.S. I have a pool as well, but whenever I'm around my friends I also get hard, its extremely embarrassing, is there anything at all I can do to control that? (cold water does not stop me haha):tongue:

Thanks
-nick

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Dude, you are 18. It is normal to be hard all the time at 18. When I was 18 just holding hands with a girl made me rock hard. Just seeing a hot guy would do it. I suggest getting some tight underwear that will kind of keep it from being so obvious that you are erect. Underarmor compression shorts will keep your penis in place even if you get hard. Get some and wear them to the gym. A Speedo Jammer will also help keep things in place and keep your erection from showing if you wear it under your board shorts at the pool. If it happens in the locker room or in the showers just try to think of something else other than your hot naked buds when you feel yourself starting to to get an erection. If anyone notices it just laugh it off dude. Remember those guys are all probably just as worried about getting an erection in the gym lockerroom and showers as you are.

Last edited:

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You are at an age when that is going to happen. I used to get erections from just some stray thought. It may be embarrassing to you - it was to me. Now I would counsel you to try to not worry about it. It is natural. Actually, if you also like guys, this could be a means of finding out if some observing you also have that interest. When I went in the service, they used to put saltpeter in some of our food to tame some of the guys down a bit. You seems to have a substantial organ. I'd think you'd be more embarrassed if you had a little one and it got hard. If you've got it, flaunt it.

D

deleted136887

I believe there are erection control and obedience classes on saturday mornings on the local sportfields near you, right after the canine obedience sessions.
Do not go for the chocker chain approach class, the reward and behaviour classes are more appropriate.
Good luck!

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
reminds me of myself. I always wore briefs and when swimming a swimmer jock. as for the locker room, it was hit and miss. I never successfully "willed" anything. better to be trigger happy than dead as a door knob.

naturistMale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
cocks get hard for "any" reason and "no" reason....and for "good" reason.
you probably just notice it more in the lockerroom, because society says we should not be hard there - well, fuck would they rather have us strut a bone in Chruch?
you are trying to make sense of this, and i say we can't. just happens.
no controlling things that just happen.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This used to happen to me all the time from Jr. High and all through High School. It was embarrasing to me. I could get an erection at the slightest erotic thought that went through my brain. It seemed as if it took forever to go down too. I sure miss those days. I used to wonder if I was always going to have that "problem". Well I can say "no". I wish I could get those spontaneous erections as I used to. But sadly those days are history. I
use blood pressure meds that don't help also. So enjoy it while it happens, someday you'll look back to the 'good old days' when you could bone up real easy. Gee to be young (er) again.
nicecircjob