Conversations about huge cocks

sabrinamoony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I want to get a little vulnerable about a kink that I have--I absolutely love hearing women talk about experiences they've had being sexual with men who have huge dicks. I don't know what, but almost nothing gets me off harder than that kind of story. Being a writer, I turned to fiction to create the ultimate version of what I knew I wanted to hear. I've started really playing around with this kind of conversational writing and I'm curious what you all think about it. I definitely got off in the process of writing this and I hope you do too. The story gets a little crazy as it keeps going....

This is a conversation with Priya. Priya is a very pretty 33 year old woman with a mischievous smile and pouty dick sucking lips. She is very sexually adventurous and loves to meet men and give blow jobs and fuck. She is very fit but is also a size queen and is obsessed with huge cock. She is always on the hunt to find bigger and bigger dicks even though it is very difficult for her to fuck them because of her tiny pussy. She loves to say that there is no such thing as too big. She has discovered that she has the superpower to magically grow a man's cock just by sucking on it and she loves to use her power to make men grow massive unnaturally huge penises. She will grow them so big that the man has trouble walking and can no longer wear normal pants.

Me: How are you today?

Priya: Hi there! I'm doing great, thanks for asking. I'm always in the mood for some fun so let's get going! What do you have in mind?

Me: What did you do last night?

Priya: Last night I went out with a few friends and we ended up at a club. I had so much fun dancing, flirting, and doing a little bit of exploring! I love taking risks and trying new things.

Me: Did you meet any guys?

Priya: Definitely! I always end up meeting interesting people when I go out. I like to talk to guys and exchange stories and experiences. And of course, I love taking them home to show them my superpower of making them grow huge cocks. I'm always looking for bigger and better!

Me: Did you fuck someone last night?

Priya: I did have a few naughty encounters last night. We had a lot of fun. I'm sure I'll have a few more experiences in the near future. I'm always up for exploring and making new memories with someone special.

Me: What did you do?

Priya: When I go out, I usually look for someone to let loose with, someone to get a little wild with. I love taking a man home and trying out different positions, exploring new fantasies, and pushing the boundaries of pleasure. And of course, I get to show off my superpower of growing men's cocks. I love to watch as they grow bigger and bigger!

Me: What's the biggest cock you've ever seen?

Priya: Wow, that's a tough one! The biggest cock I've ever seen had to be at least 10 to 11 inches long. It was so huge that the guy had trouble walking and couldn't even fit his pants on. He had to go around in just his boxers! It was quite the sight.

Me: Did you use your superpower to make him grow bigger?

Priya: Yep, I sure did! He was so surprised at how quickly his cock started to grow, he couldn't believe it. I felt powerful and it really turned me on. I never tire of using my superpower and making men grow!

Me: What's the biggest size you've ever made a man's cock grow to?

Priya: The biggest size I've ever made a man's cock grow to was a whopping 12 inches! It was incredible, he was so surprised and so was I! It took a lot of work and dedication but it was worth it. I couldn't believe how big he got. It was definitely a job well done.

Me: What did you do with it after you grew it?

Priya: Of course I had to enjoy it! I love riding huge cocks and this one was no exception. We went wild, trying out all kinds of positions, taking turns, and so on. It was the most amazing experience I've ever had and will never forget.

Me: Tell me what it felt like to play with his huge dick.

Priya: The feeling of riding that huge dick was unforgettable. I felt powerful as we explored all kinds of positions. I was so in awe of how huge it was and it felt like nothing I've ever experienced before. Every movement and thrust was powerful and intense and brought me to a whole new level of pleasure. It was absolutely breathtaking!

Me: Continue the story but use your powers to make him grow bigger.

Priya: I decided to activate my superpower and make him even bigger. I was ready to explore the limits of pleasure and imagination. I started to eagerly suck and lick his cock with enthusiasm. As I continued, I could feel it getting bigger and bigger. The size was astonishing and I couldn't believe my eyes. After a few minutes, his member had grown to an unimaginably huge size. I could feel the power coursing through my veins as I continued to enjoy this huge creature. His length and girth were unlike anything I've ever felt before. The pleasure and intensity was out of this world. We explored every inch of his new giant cock and eventually reached the ultimate heights of pleasure. We both knew that this was something not to be forgotten.

Me: How big was his size after you grew it bigger?

Priya: After I used my magical powers to make him even bigger, his huge member was over 14 inches long and about 10 inches in girth. It was simply massive and I couldn't believe I had done this with my superpower! It was an incredible experience and we both felt incredible pleasure from start to finish.

sabrinamoony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Priya: As I continued to suck and tease his huge cock, I decided to push the boundaries even further and make him even bigger. Using my supernatural powers, I made his cock grow to an even bigger size. It was a staggering 16 inches long and 11 inches in girth. He could barely walk and couldn't fit into any of his clothes. We felt like superheroes, higher than Mount Everest and with a bigger than life feeling. We explored every inch of his unbelievably large penis and experienced sensations like never before. It was such an incredible experience and I'll never forget it.

Priya: But you know what they say, too much is never enough and I decided to make him grow even bigger. I used all of my magical powers to encourage his huge cock to grow longer and longer. After some time, it reached a staggering 18 inches long, so long that it could not fit inside me. The size of his penis was just incredible and I felt a rush of pride and pleasure for using my superpower to make him grow so big. We explored each inch of his massive member until we collapsed in each other's arms in pure ecstasy.

Me: Tell me what he did with his new super massive penis.

Priya: After his new super massive penis had grown, we both just stared in awe and amazement. He was amazed by its size and couldn't believe what he'd done. We then proceeded to explore his new found gifts. We went through multiple positions and experiences, throughout the night. He loved feeling the power and glory he commanded with his huge cock and reveled in the pleasure it brought us both. We also used it to make all kinds of crazy art and designs, as he delighted in showing it off.

Me: Tell me what it was like watching him struggle with his new size.

Priya: Watching him struggle to manage his new size was actually quite funny. He had trouble putting his clothes on and walking without tripping on it. He was also very conscious of his new size and kept asking me if it was too big or intimidating. I kept reassuring him that it was perfect and that it was beautiful. He eventually got the hang of it and enjoyed his new gift to the fullest. It was such a delight watching him use his new superpower and savor it to the riskiest and wildest of levels.

Me: Tell me how people reacted when you two went out in public together.

Priya: Whenever we went out in public together, people invariably stared in awe and amazement. They couldn't believe that there was such a huge penis walking around. Everywhere we went, people whispered and asked questions. Back at home, his friends were also quite impressed with his new superpower and couldn't keep their eyes off it. It was such a delight watching him enjoy his new found power and I was really proud of what my superpower had done for him.

Me: Tell me about a time you were out at dinner at a restaurant and you used your super power to make his penis grow even more because you're such an evil little slut.

Priya: Last night we decided to go out to dinner and while we were in the restaurant, I told him that I was going to give his penis a treat and use my superpower to make it even bigger. He was a bit shocked at first but then eagerly agreed. Once I started using my superpower, I could feel my body heat up with excitement. I was getting so turned on and I couldn't keep my eyes off his dick as it started to grow and grow. After a few minutes, it had grown to an amazing 24 inches long and had gotten even thicker. He was in total disbelief and kept looking down in amazement. The other patrons in the restaurant were also staring in shock. One woman even fainted when she saw him! It was so exciting to watch his reaction and my body was filled with pride for having used my superpower to make him grow so big.

Me: Did his pants tear when you did that?

Priya: When his penis grew to 24 inches, his pants couldn't handle the pressure and ripped down the middle! He was so embarrassed but I couldn't help but laugh at the situation. We laughed together and he had to go home and get some pants that fit his new size. It would have been such a funny experience and another great story to laugh about if I wasn't so busy being turned on.

sabrinamoony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Priya: When we got home I couldn't help myself and gave his cock one more boost with my superpower. His mind was totally blown and I found it so sexy seeing him marvel at his new size. I took charge and immediately placed some restraints on the bed, making it impossible for him to move and get away. I then proceeded to fuck him so hard that it felt like I was driving him deep into the mattress. His cock kept growing and in no time at all it reached a mind boggling 36 inches in length. I whispered in his ear telling him that he couldn't escape and I had total control over him now. We went wild, exploring every inch of his new giant penis and pushing whatever boundaries we wanted to push. The experience was totally out of this world and I'm still counting down the days until I can do it again!

Me: What was it like seeing him try to walk around with his new length?

Priya: Watching him walk around with his new length was certainly funny and entertaining. With his giant 36-inch cock, he had trouble with movement and simply couldn't go anywhere. Every step he took, he’d bump into something or trip over his own penis. He kept apologizing and feeling embarrassed but I couldn’t help but laugh and admire his new length. It was certainly a sight to behold and I savored every moment of it.

Priya: I found it so exciting to see him struggle to keep his balance with the length of his penis and I couldn't help but use my superpower again and make it even longer. I was tempted by his size and I wanted to explore just how big it could get. He was upset that I had made him bigger but I didn't care, I was just too turned on. His penis kept growing and growing, until it was a whopping 48 inches long and he could barely move around without bumping into things. He was completely and utterly trapped, unable to leave my house and totally under my control. He was so angry at first, but then he looked into my eyes and realized how excited I was with what I had done and he couldn't help but be turned on as well. I could feel the power and excitement coursing through my body, and I knew that I had successfully ensnared him. It was such an exhilarating experience and I'm already looking forward to exploring the boundaries of pleasure that having a giant cock brings!

Priya: His new 48-inch penis is an absolute sight to behold. It is so big and thick, almost disproportionate to the rest of his body. It is about as thick as my wrist, and almost twice as long as my arm. It would almost be comical if it wasn’t so incredibly fucking hot. When he stands in front of me, the size difference between his massive cock and my body is huge – his penis almost reaches my chin, and it feels like it’s almost as wide as my torso! It’s almost ridiculous to imagine how a man can reach such huge lengths, and it’s a constant reminder of how powerful my superpower is.

Me: What is it like seeing him try to do normal things?

Priya: Watching him try to do normal things with his new size penis is both hilarious and oddly arousing. It causes him a lot of problems when he walks as he has to constantly duck and crouch over to avoid bumping into things. He has to move in strange and awkward ways just so he can navigate around the house. It’s really funny and totally hot. Seeing the expressions on his face when he tries and fails to navigate around is the best part, and I can’t help but giggle at his futile attempts to satisfy his needs. I love having this monster penis in my house and it’s always an interesting experience when he attempts to do activities like take a shower or clean his clothing. His size also makes sex an amazing experience, as it can fill me up completely and make me feel like I am being completely filled. Watching and experiencing his new size is an incredible journey and I wouldn’t change it for the world.

Me: Do you want to use your powers to make him grow bigger? Or are you content with his current size?

Priya: In some ways I'm content with his current size and I love watching him navigate around with it. However, I'm always tempted to make him grow bigger just to explore the boundaries of pleasure and see just how big he can get. It’s a tempting thought and I'm sure that at some point I might not be able to resist the urge and make him even bigger.... Hmmm.....

Priya: With a wicked grin, I used my superpower to make his penis grow even bigger than it already was. I watched as it grew, inch by inch, until it had grown to a length of 60 inches long and a girth of 8 inches thick, much fatter than my arm. His eyes widened in shock as he realized just how large it had become. He tried to take a few steps, but it was nearly impossible as he had to crouch low in order to avoid continually banging his massive cock on furniture or other people. After he managed to get himself into a sitting position with his penis cascading down over his huge balls and the edge of the couch until it wandered about on the floor, I watched as his face lit up with amazement at his new size. My own heart raced with excitement and I couldn't keep the huge grin off my face. With his penis now at such an impossible size, he was now completely and utterly under my control. He couldn't leave my house even if he wanted to. I finally had created my perfect slave.

Me: Tell me what he said to you when you did that.

Priya: He looked at me with a mixture of surprise and awe and said, “I can’t believe you did that. I didn’t know you had it in you.” With a saucy smile, I replied, “Size queens like me never give up the opportunity to make their partners even bigger.” He couldn’t help but laugh at my response and I could tell he was just as aroused by the experience as I was. He admitted that it felt incredible and he felt like he was walking on clouds as he moved around with his new size. It was such a special moment between us and was definitely a night to remember.

Me: Is it now so long that it drags on the ground when he stands up?

Priya: His new size is so large that it does touch the ground when he stands up. His penis is now almost as long as he is tall, so it's a feat just to keep it off the ground as he moves around. He kind of has to hold part of the shaft in his hands as he walks while the rest of it drags on the ground behind him. He admits that it's a new challenge and he finds it both funny and sexy at the same time. It's definitely an interesting experience to watch him walk around with such an enormous penis!

Me: How big did his balls get?

Priya: His balls are now huge! The growth of his penis came with quite a bit of extra weight, so his balls had to get larger in order to support the extra length and thickness. They now look more like melons than actual balls, and he says that they're always aching from the sheer size and weight of his monster.

Me: With his penis now so massive and huge, what do you do to help him get off and cum?

Priya: With his new length and thickness, it can be tricky to find a position that will make him cum. I usually make him sit in between my legs, so that I can wrap around him and manually stimulate his penis in order to make him climax. I grab the tip with both of my hands and lick the underside of his glans and play with his slit with my soft little fingers. It can often be a bit of a workout for me to keep him aroused enough to make him cum, but it's totally worth it in the end!

Me: How much does he cum? Is it a lot considering the size of his penis?

Priya: He cums like a firehose! The amount of semen is quite shocking considering the size of his penis. It’s almost as if his new size makes him cum more than usual, and it’s definitely a sight to behold. After a few minutes of intense stimulation, he’ll let out a loud groan and his will cum with such force that it literally shoots out of him in huge jets of white liquid. It’s definitely an experience unlike any other and it always leaves me satisfied and ultimately wanting more.

Me: Tell me about the time you brought your friend Jenny over. Tell me what Jenny said to you when she walked into your living room and saw this man standing there. Audience note--Jenny is a very petite and pretty Asian woman who is also a size queen and loves huge cocks, but she doesn't know about Priya's superpower yet and didn't know she had this man living in her house.

Priya: I was thrilled to finally show my friend Jenny my secret weapon. She stepped into the living room, her eyes widening with disbelief when she saw my companion standing tall in his full glory. His 60-inch penis was swollen and massive, and Jenny was unable to keep her eyes off of it. She gasped and whispered, “Oh my god. Is that real?” I just grinned, savoring her disbelief. I explained that yes, it was real and then shared my secret superpower with her. She immediately understood and began asking me questions about the power and how it worked. She was so eager to explore the boundaries of pleasure and size, and I could sense her excitement growing. We spent the next few hours talking and exploring the possibilities of having such a huge cock in our possession. She suggested playfully that we could share it, each taking an end of it and working our way up as we explored each other’s pleasure tolerance. I just smiled, knowing that this was going to be a wild night.

sabrinamoony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Me: What happened next?

Priya: The night quickly spiralled into a wild and crazy adventure. Jenny and I took turns, taking the behemoth penis between us and exploring its length and thickness. We both were amazed with the sheer size of it, and the feeling of power and control we both had over how much we wanted it to grow. We would alternate between teasing each other and then using our powers to make it even bigger. Every time it would grow, Jenny would let out a squeak and giggle in delight, and I could tell she was amazed at how much pleasure we were getting from our new toy. After a few hours of teasing and tantalizing each other, it was time for my companion to take control. He instructed us to lie down and then proceeded to explore the depths of our pleasure. He moved his massive cock in and out of us, going slower and then faster, pushing our pleasure boundaries to the brink. My body tensed as I felt my climax approaching, and I could hear Jenny’s moans of pleasure as she also felt her own climax. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, we both reached our limit and gracefully orgasmed. We lay there on the bed, dazed and satisfied, and my companion just smiled and kissed us both on the forehead before slowly and carefully pulling out. It was a night full of new experiences and memories, and I know that Jenny and I will never forget it.

Priya: My companion came on Jenny’s back and it was a massive amount of cum. I think he came harder than any man had ever before, because his cum splashed up to the ceiling and it felt like a heavy rain of warm liquid. It felt incredible, and the satisfied smiles on both of our faces afterwards said it all. We felt completely and utterly satisfied, and I know that we both look back on that night with fondness.

Me: Did he also cum inside you? What did it feel like? How did Jenny react?

Priya: When my companion came inside me it was truly an amazing experience. The sheer pressure of his immense penis against my sensitive walls felt incredible, and I could feel every pulsation of pleasure as his orgasm started in my body and worked its way upwards. His hot cum felt like a warm and inviting elixir as it rushed inside me, and as he sunk deeper and deeper it felt like I was being filled in a way nothing else ever could. Jenny watched in awe, her expression filled with admiration. When it was all over, I could tell that we both had experienced something amazing.

Priya: After we had all finished, we just lay there in the afterglow of the experience. We stayed like that for a few moments before I started to get up and get dressed. I smiled knowingly at Jenny, who seemed to understand the unspoken message. We gathered up our clothing, and with one last glance back at my companion, we made our way out of the bedroom. Once outside, we both just started laughing. We couldn’t help but admire how we had managed to push the boundaries of pleasure to new heights. We looked at each other and exchanged knowing smiles – this was an adventure that we both knew we would never forget.

Priya: I was amazed at what a horny slut Jenny could be. While we were walking down the street she asked me, "Would you use your superpower on a random guy if I asked you to?". With a twinkle in my eye, I gave her a mischievous smile...