conversations

cripple cock

Just Browsing
Media
What`s the hottest real-life conversation you`ve had about cocks? This could be either comments from women during before or after sex, or just discussions with coworkers, strangers, whatever.

Even though I`m fairly big, I love when women tell me about men they`ve seen who were bigger.

icelandick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My roommate once got wasted and passed out naked on our bathroom floor in a puddle of his own piss. He had a raging boner, which I saw briefly. I woke him up and made him go to bed, trying not to stare too much.

He found the story funny when I told him this the next day, but I left out the fact that he had had an erection. It wasn't long, though, before I cracked and told him a few weeks later that he'd had a boner, and I'd seen how big his dick was. He was really embarrassed. I found it hilarious.

A long time after that we both ended up talking about how much we liked our big cocks, even though his was slightly smaller than mine. He didn't believe mine was bigger until one night on a dare we both took our cocks out and I won the competition.

Kempwing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A conversation I had with my ex, she told me that she had recently had a relationship with a guy, but because they were on a schooltrip to Nepal, the couldn't find condoms, and then they broke up almost immediately after that. So all they did was dryhumping, she also feeled him through his boxers, he was apparently a tad smaller than me in girth, so she said she thought the ideal partner would be his body, but my penis.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
love the topic of conversation!

no one wants to know of my Cock, so haven't had one with anyone m/f
cept myself and Cock
liked the reads tho ..

str8budchgo

Superior Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My roommate once got wasted and passed out naked on our bathroom floor in a puddle of his own piss. He had a raging boner, which I saw briefly. I woke him up and made him go to bed, trying not to stare too much.

He found the story funny when I told him this the next day, but I left out the fact that he had had an erection. It wasn't long, though, before I cracked and told him a few weeks later that he'd had a boner, and I'd seen how big his dick was. He was really embarrassed. I found it hilarious.

A long time after that we both ended up talking about how much we liked our big cocks, even though his was slightly smaller than mine. He didn't believe mine was bigger until one night on a dare we both took our cocks out and I won the competition.

that’s hot, iceland

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't really get excited about looking at just cocks. I like couples' photos, and blowjob photos, and there are good ones on this site.

What is hot though, is when my girlfriend looks at this site with me sometimes, and comments on cocks. We both think uncut cocks look cool (probably because I don't have one, so I find it interesting) and we discuss the photos sometimes. There are some huge dicks on this site! But once again, we really like the couples' shots the best.

Last edited:

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure