Conversing at Urinal?

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yesterday I met up with my buddy at the gym, as usual, and we went to the locker room to change. After changing I said I needed to piss and he followed stating he needed to go as well. I was under the impression that at the urinal you cease all conversation, piss, wash your hands, and then resume conversation. No, he continued with our conversation and even decided to take a couple of stares down at my package. I was a little shocked and kind of embarrassed. I have been taunted for standing back "kind of far" from the urinal, but I would prefer for the urine not to splash back on me. So, we finished pissing and went to lift some weights, yesterday was upper-body. While working out I mentioned how my muscles were getting hard, and he stated "damn, surely that thing cannot get any bigger" and laughed. Out of reaction I said "I was talking about my arms" and he laughed and said "Yeah, and I am talking about your third arm, the one that looks like a baby's arm". I just went to get a drink of water, I was so embarrassed, but I got over it.

Maybe it was my up-bringing or culture, but I was under the impression that individuals did not talk at the urinal? In addition, he end of telling me his girlfriend, she and I were in the same graduate program, told him that I have a nice package becuase she can see by bulge sometimes when I wear flatfront pants. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Do you think he is bi?

Of course he's bi and maybe a swinger.

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
i have no problem with talking while at a urinal (assuming i am talking to a guy i already know).

don't go there with strangers (it would rightly be interpreted as a cruising gesture by talking to a stranger at a urinal)

and if i am taking a shit ... forget the chit-chat while you are stinking up the room. why would you ever want another person to even be present during a bowel-movement?

and do i think your buddy is bi/gay for making those comments about your dick ... ummm - yes! seems clear to me that he is making some advances on you, or at least testing the waters with these comments to see if you react positively.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Chill out,people talk all the time here.At music festival toilets I've had conversations with women while I've been at the urinal. :smile:

I've always wondered -- does any public sex go on at music festivals? If so which ones?? LOL.

Or was that just a one time thing with Woodstock? Damn my extreme youth that I missed that.

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
i'll post another experience with conversing at urinals.

at the local cineplex with a very busy wall of urinals, two younger dudes walk in and start pissing at adjacent urinals.

suddenly one of them says: "oh man, it burns".
his friend replies: "i know - feels like razor blades".

they were obviously having some fun with the rest of us in the restroom.
very funny.

MattBoyMA

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't mind much with friends. But at work, with coworkers is when I don't love it. If one of them starts talking to me, I won't ignore them - but I won't do anything to progress the conversation, either. The weirdest for me, though, is when they're done, washing their hands, and talk to me while I'm pissing. I dunno - I guess it's something creepy to me about me having my dick out while they're all clothed.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I've had conversations with women while they stood next to me at co-ed bathrooms

M

Mr Ed in Mass

and no.........................they were not pissing at the urinals LOL

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yesterday I met up with my buddy at the gym, as usual, and we went to the locker room to change. After changing I said I needed to piss and he followed stating he needed to go as well. I was under the impression that at the urinal you cease all conversation, piss, wash your hands, and then resume conversation. No, he continued with our conversation and even decided to take a couple of stares down at my package.

Sounds like what I would've done. Except I am peeshy. I can't pee at those standup urinals.

I was a little shocked and kind of embarrassed. I have been taunted for standing back "kind of far" from the urinal, but I would prefer for the urine not to splash back on me. So, we finished pissing and went to lift some weights, yesterday was upper-body. While working out I mentioned how my muscles were getting hard, and he stated "damn, surely that thing cannot get any bigger" and laughed. Out of reaction I said "I was talking about my arms" and he laughed and said "Yeah, and I am talking about your third arm, the one that looks like a baby's arm". I just went to get a drink of water, I was so embarrassed, but I got over it.

A man with a sense of humor. Sounds like something I would probably say but maybe in private.

Maybe it was my up-bringing or culture, but I was under the impression that individuals did not talk at the urinal? In addition, he end of telling me his girlfriend, she and I were in the same graduate program, told him that I have a nice package becuase she can see by bulge sometimes when I wear flatfront pants. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Do you think he is bi?

Well, if you get invited to their place for dinner and there is no dessert...it is going to be Milanos and Dunkin' sticks. Her Milanos and both of your Duncans. Hehehe.:biggrin1:

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
Walked into a latrine with a buddy of mine and we each walked up urinals. I went to the short one for kids..a couple between of empty ones between us and other guys in there......I waited a second and said...Damn, that water is cold.....

Reactions: maroon1040

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never make conversation at a urinal. Occassionaly people will make conversation with me. If I'm drunk then I'll talk but I can't say I ever enjoy it. The way I see it, I'm there to piss. Not to talk about work (as happened once) or to talk to some stranger about his night out.

One of the funniest things I heard was a guy come in the urinal between me and someone else and go "watch out, small one coming through!"

:biggrin1:

Reactions: maroon1040

Fishingcamp

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i agree with the urinal talks. Too many awkward occurrences have happened at the urinal for me. Just really want to pee and get out

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I won't stop a conversation I'm having, if a friend and I walk in at the same time. That said, I'm unlikely to start one. Too many skittish and insecure people who're scared to death someone's going to rape them or threaten their masculinity, if they speak or use adjacent urinals. Which is utterly silly, but then again, so are lots of people.

Reactions: 950483